bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a member of the forum called Mepogo  (Read 6336 times)

acomplishedartis

Looking for a member of the forum called Mepogo
« on: October 18, 2011, 04:36:09 AM »

Hi,
I am looking for a member of the forum called Mepogo or Pogo (Is this her name?). It has been a while since she post I think. I wonder if she is still around and can be able to contact me or if anyone around here knows her email since she used to post as a guess.

I remember I talked with her a few times a while ago. She was passing through hard times. The reason of my question at hand is because she lives on a mall town in the north of Mexico called 'Bahia de Kino, Sonora' and right now I am close to it (temporally) and could be able to go met her along with Amelia.

(every time I have met with people from the forum (only a few) I have never been dispointed)

thanks

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Looking for a member of the forum called Mepogo
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:49:51 AM »

hola moises. i was thinking about mepogo recently too. i know the last time she was posting, her husband had just passed away from the bone cancer which spread throughout his body. i hope you are able to contact her. you are an awesome brother in Christ and i know she would enjoy meeting you, and amelia.

take care and traveling mercies.
claudia

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 10:16:20 AM »

I have wondered about her...and Daywalker as well.
Elaine

Samson

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 12:11:09 PM »

Hi Cypress,

I know that Daywalker(Christopher Adams) was regularly on Face Book, but I quit Face Book about a Month ago, so I haven't been up to date with that "soap" experience. However, My wife just checked and saw that He just Posted something Eleven Hours ago on Face Book, although I haven't noticed Him on the Forum lately. You can find His name on a Post of the past and check His Profile and see when the last time He was on-line.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 12:20:17 PM »

Well that's good to know. Last thing he posted here in July was that his wife wanted a divorce...hope he is ok.

Hi Cypress,

I know that Daywalker(Christopher Adams) was regularly on Face Book, but I quit Face Book about a Month ago, so I haven't been up to date with that "soap" experience. However, My wife just checked and saw that He just Posted something Eleven Hours ago on Face Book, although I haven't noticed Him on the Forum lately. You can find His name on a Post of the past and check His Profile and see when the last time He was on-line.

Kind Regards, Samson.
Elaine

Samson

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 12:37:40 PM »

Well that's good to know. Last thing he posted here in July was that his wife wanted a divorce...hope he is ok.

Hi Cypress,

Kind Regards, Samson.

Yes Elaine, I really felt for Him, that kind of experience, ie- divorce, Separation can and does, numb the Emotions and senses. We discussed a few things through PM'S relating to His situation and He felt my comments in regards to His personal problems were accurate. Unfortunately in regards to suffering, I have allot of experience in this area, but in regards to training and chastening, it was what God felt I needed. It's certainly a good method for God to humble us by this particular experience of Evil. If that doesn't Humble someone after awhile, I hate to find out what's needed in order to do so. Christopher seems like a nice Guy, He was always helpful to Me. A large part of what He was Posting on Face Book relates to adjusting to His new set of circumstances in Life. He seemed to be doing okay.

Kind Regards, Samson.

gmik

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 03:17:59 PM »

Moises that would be so awesome to meet up w/ MePogo...I remember her well from the old old forum.  I hope she is well.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 03:28:56 AM »

Yesterday we went to look for her, it was a 40min. trip, her town is called ''Bahia de Kino'' (an small village town next to the sea), we knew where since she post about it before.But, since we didn't knew the address, we had to ask about Pogo. That is her last name. We found people that knew her and talk good thing about her, we knew she was back on US, since no so long ago, and found her home, a very nice and humble yellow house with her that said POGO in the main Doors, so it was easy to find, ha.  It would be awesome if we would find her since Amelia would be a good company for her. So close and now so far. However, we and others had a good time walking in the shore of the sea.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 02:39:32 PM »

Cool.  You make me feel old, Moises.  I used to have your sense of adventure, but I lost it somewhere along the way.  Lord willing, you can connect and in the meantime, you've brought her to the forefront of our remembrance again.  All is of God.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

gmik

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 03:24:32 PM »

awesome...thanks for update...hopefully she will come back on soon and talk w/ us!

chav

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 08:29:36 AM »

Hi Moises
What a pity you didn't meet up. Hope the rest of the trip goes well.
All the best
Dave

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 12:46:57 AM »

moises you are being so blessed by our Father Creator.  i know that you consider that often.  i would love to have walked along with you and amelia on the sea shore.  that made me smile when i read it.  :)

take care and traveling mercies.
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.