bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: troubles of this world thy Will be done  (Read 3999 times)

ez2u

troubles of this world thy Will be done
« on: October 18, 2011, 06:58:23 AM »

It had been a tough week for me and i took a day off to relax and be pampered.  I though a hair cut and pedicured would give me that touch so need.  ED , my husband had been a monster all week yelling  trying to come to turns about giving up his part-time business renting out the business property to another because his health is failing him.  then a very heavy dresser i was moving fell on my left three fingers  the middle felt like it was broke maybe a compound fracture. I waited not wanting the trip to the ER. with no insurance.   4 am it was throbbing i was sure it was broke.   We went to an urgent care that day one day before our short vacation to the mountains that had been plan for two years.  No break,  thank God  just pick up a free prescription for antibiotics  at Publix's.  We pulled  out on to the media  bam! a car struck us from behind.  Ed was driving.   i looked over at Ed he was holding his heart,  fear seized a hold of me,  he has congestive heart diseases.  He told me the bump felt like a lightening bolt went through his body  i get on the cell phone calling 911 and soon enough was watching them    put my husband in to the ambulance to send him off to the ER  i had to stay to get the paper work done  where is the registration the insurance card all that useless stuff my husband is hurt!  I am crying  calling my children  crying and trying to think, trying to  just breath  was Ed  dying on me.  The old woman who struck us is shaking and we pray together  for peace and calm she a christian and her husband isn't doing well either losing his mind and her burden is heavy too.  The police officer looks on in wonder as we hug each other.  She is sorry so was i for the whole situation.  As i am finally leaving the scene i get the call from the young man who was driving for 3 hours from palm beach to buy the last Boston Terrier puppy he is at my home.  okay Lord it good timing 5 minutes away and i will hurry this up and get to the hospital...i feel real stretch at this time.  At the hospital ER  things aren't going well.   Every one is being rude i could see on their faces the discouragement  knowing the hospital employment cuts and their benefits almost wipe out.  i have a friend who lost her long standing position as a nurse practitioner there about a year ago  It was ugly  the doctor doing the sonic imaging stops in the middle of his examine  turns to me and says  " i heard you didn't signed the consent form for treatment"?   What  yes i did    he says " you need to talk to a supervisor"  I say  "Yes I do "  and he leaves not to return.  Leaves everything   and a nurse comes in gives my husband a pill and tells us we can leave now.  No report on his condition nothing   just he is find you can leave.  We stop the doctor in the hallway for some information.   So here i sat with this little girl washing my feet to give me a pedicure and she starts crying  I am trying to relax  because i got the troubles  and this little Viet-Nam girl starts crying.  Lord what are you doing?  She tells me in her broken English  her father died yesterday  and she is crying and folks i wish with all my heart i was washing her feet she need the comfort and care more than me.  I asked her a few more questions and she has been in US almost one year and her father died. far way no family here.  This is my story what happen to me  yesterday.
?+

Kat

Re: troubles of this world thy Will be done
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:16 AM »

Sorry to hear you had such a rough day, Peggy. You are in my prayers dear sister.

Kathy

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:38:53 AM »

i wish with all my heart i was washing her feet she need the comfort and care more than me.  I asked her a few more questions and she has been in US almost one year and her father died. far way no family here.  This is my story what happen to me  yesterday.

Hi Peggy,

Thank you for sharing your day with us.  It certainly was a tough one!

Reading this experience has both inspired and humbled me.  I believe you did "wash the feet of the young lady from Viet Nam" (in a symbolic way) when you were a compassionate listening ear in her time of sorrow.

René
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:42:26 AM by Rene »

onelovedread

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »

Dear ez2u
I really sympathize with you. That was a day from "hell." I thank God that He brought you and your family through. I am praying for you now.

Nan

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »

Hope things are better today. How is hubby doing?

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 04:17:32 AM »

peggy i am sorry you and ed have been going thru some rough days.  the experiences which you shared with us are sorrowful yet uplifting.  your compassionate heart, graced by God, was evident in every circumstance.  your light within was shining and engulfing each person God put in your path.  how awesome is that!!!!

i will keep you in my prayers.

claudia

gmik

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 03:22:47 PM »

Good Lord Peggy!!!  I will be praying/thinking of you and Ed today.  We just don't know how life plays out do we???   Thank you so much for sharing and I will be praying for that little VietNamese girl.

My son was in Vietnam last year and fell in love w/ the people there--most people have never heard of Jesus but my son knows the truth and could love them and not feel he needed to preach to them or they would be lost for ever!  He said they were some of the most happy humble people who couldn't do enough for him.

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »

thank you all for your prayers.  I am still here reading and learning and do appreciate all of you and the information that is shared here.  with much love peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.