bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God is love!!!  (Read 4839 times)

Morten

God is love!!!
« on: October 21, 2011, 02:04:58 AM »

I just felt for saying this!! For first time in my life i really think i love my enemy, no matter what. Every person on this earth.  It feels very strange, because I'm not where you are supposed to be. I will not go in to that, but i know for sure I'm far far away. Perhaps the way i live on is the only way for me to see how the "enemy" lives. In my deep heart i really hope that the elect people in this group or people who are not in this group, will take care of the truth. Perhaps i will be there some time or not, but i know for sure that i am exactly in the place where God wants me to be:) I really appreciate the truth God has given me and the people who believes.
Just keep in in mind that i think the biggest answer in the Bible is, "God i s love". I don't know how many answers i have got from that believers, when I've read many questions on this page. You have to think deep though, but i really think it is.

Keep on going and show the love in the way you guys are showing. 

God be with you!!

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: God is love!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »

I really appreciate the truth God has given me and the people who believes.

Just keep in in mind that i think the biggest answer in the Bible is, "God is love".

I agree.  Knowing and believing that ""God is love" comforts and strengthens me! :)

René

River

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:19:15 PM »

Hey Morton,

Anytime I am blessed to operate off the "God is Love" " Love your enemies" etc. everything is so different it is unreal. Such a powerful but calm force inwardly. Thanks for the post.

River

gmik

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 05:46:03 PM »

This does stump me once in awhile...babylonian christians come back w/  (for example:) Hitler???  Hurricanes??  Rapes?? Torture???  Wars??  Children dying?? etc etc

and I still reply YES!  God is Still LOVE!

If anyone has a good "comeback" let me know....they don't want to be taught so just a snappy quip...usually saying God is Love after their examples shuts 'em up.....I know they don't "get" it  (and sometimes neither do I)...

Duane

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 06:28:49 AM »

Gina...One of the most valuable things that I have learned from Ray and Bible-Truths is that:  God invented sin and God takes FULL RESPONSIBILITY for ALL the wickedness and unfairness in life.  He sent His Son to FORGIVE all that has transpired saying to ALL--
not just the "crucifiers" --"Father forgive them (all the world) for they know not what they do".

Object to God created sin?? Read Isaiah 45:7  "I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create EVIL: I, the Lord, do all these things." 

And GUESS WHAT?  In the NKJV they changed the word "evil" to "calamity" and in the NIV they changed it to "disaster"!
SOOO, I looked up Genesis 2:17 in each version EXPECTING them to read "the tree of the knowledge of good and disaster/calamity..." Ha!

Guess what? It fit their theology so they left it "the tree of the knowledge of good and EVIL"!  Wasn't THAT generous of them??

gmik

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 04:42:56 PM »

;) Thanks duane!!  Good example!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.