bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gos controls the spoken word  (Read 4179 times)

gallenwalsh

Gos controls the spoken word
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:10:03 PM »

I thought I read once in one of rays papers that god controls even the spoken word but I am unable to locate that in scripture, can any one help?

Samson

Re: Gos controls the spoken word
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »

I thought I read once in one of rays papers that god controls even the spoken word but I am unable to locate that in scripture, can any one help?

Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my PLEASURE.

PLEASURE: chêphets
khay'-fets
From H2654; pleasure; hence (abstractly) desire; concretely a valuable thing; hence (by extension) a matter (as something in mind): - acceptable, delight (-some), desire, things desired, matter, pleasant (-ure), purpose, willingly.

Isa 55:11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me VOID, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

VOID: rêyqâm
ray-kawm'
From H7386; emptily; figuratively (objectively) ineffectually, (subjectively) undeservedly: - without cause, empty, in vain, void.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.