bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The most sought after women in the world--  (Read 24252 times)

Duane

The most sought after women in the world--
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:26:26 AM »

The most sought after women in the world have to be---------------- SINGLE B-T women!  WHY???

I HAPPEN to know several single B-T men--who are at their wit's end trying to find a "life partner" who A. loves the Lord and B. has Christian values! 

They are about ready to give up on finding the "right woman".  WHY?

Where do you find a God loving woman?  In church!  (As opposed to Harry's Bar and Disco lounge)

Problem:  Unlike the millions of woman to chose from "in the world"-- the church has FEWER to offer to begin with.

Then, A friend told me they "found one", BUT the date ended rather abruptly after she labeled him a "heretic"  for not adhering to the
"Church of Babylon's" many doctrines!

Back to the almost impossible "drawing board". 

SOOO--B-T single woman--You are RARE GEMS!

hiratnz

Re: The most sought after women in the world--
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 05:46:22 AM »

Hi there Duane do want to know  how you can get the right woman i have just the answer for you email me

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 06:51:52 PM »

Friend Hiratnz,
No one is going all the way to Auckland to collect a wife no matter how great a prize she may be.
Perhaps you could arrange passage one way and we take our chances.

Indiana bob

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »

I met my husband on BT! :)
Elaine

gmik

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »

Funny but true thread!!

Wow, cypress, tell these single guys your story!!

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »

Funny but true thread!!

Wow, cypress, tell these single guys your story!!

Sure, read this thread!

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,12736.0.html

To make a long story short :), Justin (JJ81) sent me a message in June 2010 and we started writing back and forth, eventually talking on the phone in August. It was definitely challenging, as it was a long distance relationship, with him in Wisconsin and me in Florida. He came down to visit me for the first time last October, and we visited each other each month. We became engaged in February and got married in June (1 year later)! He made the move to Florida last May and we've been together ever since!

Like you I just couldn't see myself with someone from the "church". I had given up on love because I just couldn't settle, plus I knew no man from church would want me with my beliefs anyway  ;). I had literally told God I was done and willing to be alone...if that's what it meant to know His truths. Then I joined this site and within 3 months I had my message from Justin :). I knew from the start that he was the one God had for me.
Elaine

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »

Even an old curmudgeon like me has to smile at that story.

I guess that means you can't be one of the most sought-after women any more.   ;D ;D 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 10:46:27 PM »

They are rare indeed!!!
In my experience Duane, most women are pretty accepting of the beliefs we hold but in the back of their minds they really want to convert you.
The biggest hurdle to get over is this not going to church thing.
Its tough to find someone that will accept your beliefs and respect you.
Its also tough when the conversation turns into about what you both believe about the church.
Keep searching, she is out there some where!! Just hope I don't find her first! :D ;)

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 03:31:02 AM »

They are rare indeed!!!
In my experience Duane, most women are pretty accepting of the beliefs we hold but in the back of their minds they really want to convert you.
The biggest hurdle to get over is this not going to church thing.
Its tough to find someone that will accept your beliefs and respect you.
Its also tough when the conversation turns into about what you both believe about the church.
Keep searching, she is out there some where!! Just hope I don't find her first! :D ;)

Antaiwan

ROFL! This made me laugh out loud literally. Love it!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »

Listen boys..I want to remind you, Moises, Antaiwan, and Alex..just be yourself..you're amazing men and God has a lady picked out for you..the greatest thing of all is having a friend who loves you for just who you are! I have been hangin' out here with you boys long enough to tell you that God has it all worked out and on the day you least expect it, He will bless you! Let His love and light keep shining out from you...who could resist you if God is using you as a lighthouse beacon!? hehe!!

Kathy ;)

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 01:50:58 AM »

ninny, it is so good to see you posting again. i have missed your common presence here. always honest, to the point, and loves humor. and, her grandsons!   :D

with regards to duane's thread; i haven't been single for a little over 20 yrs, but now find myself in a netherworld of being single again, and the thought of being sought after again, scares the %&@# out of me. most especially at my age.   ;)

claudia

Duane

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 01:36:51 AM »

Claudia .... with a personality like yours and a picture like you have on facebook--it is just a matter of:

Has enough time passed for you to WANT to resume a relationship--if so-just let the desire be known and "wallah"!

you are a "gem" and very beautiful--to boot!

Hope I don't sound "out of place" but I'm not good at "burying my thoughts" and everyone knows that I am very happy with Betty.

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 04:24:02 AM »

you are sweet duane.  and i am sure your betty takes very good care of you.  btw, i love the name betty.  that's my momma's name.   :)

claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »

Listen boys..I want to remind you, Moises, Antaiwan, and Alex..just be yourself..you're amazing men and God has a lady picked out for you..the greatest thing of all is having a friend who loves you for just who you are! I have been hangin' out here with you boys long enough to tell you that God has it all worked out and on the day you least expect it, He will bless you! Let His love and light keep shining out from you...who could resist you if God is using you as a lighthouse beacon!? hehe!!

Kathy ;)

Kathy, have i ever told you I love you? xD You are to kind :P

P.S. We are still pretty carnal, well at least I am.

P.P.S. IT's nothing i'm proud of >.>
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

JohnMichael

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »

Kathy ;)

For those of us that seem to be ordained to follow in Christ's footsteps of being a eunuch for the Kingdom, He will be our companion - especially on those nights when the sting of loneliness hits. :) He loves us for us, and He always has. What greater source of love is there than the One who IS love?

Just giving some encouragement to those who God may have determined to not have a physical mate. :)

In Him,
John

cjwood

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 12:45:46 AM »

well said john michael.  :)

claudia

DougE6

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 01:10:11 AM »

Hi John

No doubt anyone who has been called to be part of the Elect will feel a lot pf private pain. If you do suffer for righteousness sake, then you will have a reward. Your wounds are fresh, the balm of Gilead you need. I pray that Jesus will be that balm in ever increasing measure.

It is impossible for anyone of us to know what walk God has ordained for us to walk in. Speaking for myself, as someone over twice your age, I could not have predicted how my life would turn out...it has been so far from what I would of guessed...But the hand of God is clear, as I look back. many things I would never want to go through again. But they were necessary, and brought fruit. Many blessings He has given me I am utterly grateful for. But the inward groan, it does persist. we need to be clothed anew.  I truly truly hope you will somehow, persevere, and will receiving a great blessing for running a good race.

from your perspective right now it has to look rather challenging, and I surely can understand that. And you are counting the cost. Please keep the heart and faith.  And you actually do not know what the cost will turn out to be, until the end. You cannot know yet, what joys God has prepared for you, either in this life, or the next.

But I deeply feel the pain of your post, I do. And I respect you for saying what you have said.

Doug

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 01:12:15 AM »

Life-long bachelorship doesn't sound too bad. Just wish the temptation to find someone could go away

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 03:11:25 PM »

I love you, too, Alex!  ;)
Thank you, Claudia! I have been here, just not posting much..I have been very busy with those grandsons lately! I don't find much time to sit here and write!
Hey guys...If God has intended that you should remain single..then He will give you peace with that...You're right, John..

Kathy ;)

cjwood

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 07:56:37 PM »

Hi John

No doubt anyone who has been called to be part of the Elect will feel a lot pf private pain. If you do suffer for righteousness sake, then you will have a reward. Your wounds are fresh, the balm of Gilead you need. I pray that Jesus will be that balm in ever increasing measure.

It is impossible for anyone of us to know what walk God has ordained for us to walk in. Speaking for myself, as someone over twice your age, I could not have predicted how my life would turn out...it has been so far from what I would of guessed...But the hand of God is clear, as I look back. many things I would never want to go through again. But they were necessary, and brought fruit. Many blessings He has given me I am utterly grateful for. But the inward groan, it does persist. we need to be clothed anew.  I truly truly hope you will somehow, persevere, and will receiving a great blessing for running a good race.

from your perspective right now it has to look rather challenging, and I surely can understand that. And you are counting the cost. Please keep the heart and faith.  And you actually do not know what the cost will turn out to be, until the end. You cannot know yet, what joys God has prepared for you, either in this life, or the next.

But I deeply feel the pain of your post, I do. And I respect you for saying what you have said.

Doug

doug, your post to our john michael touched my heart deeply.  thank you for the lovingkindness.

claudia
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.