bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: meeting a member  (Read 4511 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
meeting a member
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:39:13 AM »

i drove to san antonio on friday and met up with our very own john michael.  i am so blessed to have a forum member living so close to me.  we first went to starbucks and had our mocha frapps outside.  after hanging out there for a while, we went to eat at a mexican food restaurant.  i had the same good feeling when talking to john michael, as i did when talking to other bt members at ray's conferences.  it is like we have known each other for years.  john michael and i could have gone on talking for several more hours, but i wanted to get back to austin before too late.  i am so thankful that Father God has placed a like minded believer so close in miles to me.  it is a special opportunity when we get to speak to other forum members face to face.  

moises was supposed to meet up with me in austin, and i was going to drive us to meet john michael in san antonio, but God had His own plans.  

i wish i had taken a pic of john michael and me for posting on the forum.  note to self for next time.  :D

anyway, i just wanted to share with you guys that john michael and i got to meet each other.  and, he is as awesome in person as he is on the forum.  but, his hair is shorter now.  :D :D

claudia

octoberose

Re: meeting a member
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 08:39:11 PM »

I am so happy for you both and the blessing of fellowship. John Michael is suh a dear soul, and you have such a tender heart. God is so good!

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 11:39:19 PM »

Yaay!! Claudia! I remember when you and I met at the conference in Mobile..you were standing up on the balcony overlooking the lobby and when you came down you said, "I KNEW that was you when I saw you from the balcony!" haha!! It's great to get to meet each other!! i'm so glad you and John Michael got to meet!!

I hope we can all get together again one day!! I hope to plan a trip to Lubbock next year..maybe we can meet up somewhere!! :)

Kathy ;)

acomplishedartis

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 08:44:01 PM »

I really wish I could be there.

Hopefully it will be another conference next year!

This is a very good new. I am glad you guys could be able to have a good time. There is something great about meting somebody face to face.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »

claudia, just seeing this today....so glad you got to fellowship w/ a brother in the Lord....I loved meeting people at the conferences!

santikos

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »

next time you come to SA let me know so i can meet with you guys too. hopefully i get to meet john michael too. put me in contact with him so i can meet him in SA someday. thanks

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 01:50:51 AM »

next time you come to SA let me know so i can meet with you guys too. hopefully i get to meet john michael too. put me in contact with him so i can meet him in SA someday. thanks

santikos, i am very sorry about not remembering that you live in san antonio too.  pm me or john michael and let us know your phone number so we can try and set up a time to get together. 

claudia

santikos

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »

maybe i will make it to austin in the future. I do gigs on weekend but have not been contracted to go do a gig out there. i will be in landa park for 2 hrs this saturday for a small gig. maybe i will make it out there one day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.