bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gates of Heaven  (Read 3560 times)

SDDiver

Gates of Heaven
« on: October 31, 2011, 06:52:14 PM »

A guy arrives at the pearly gates, waiting to be admitted. St. Peter asks him, “Can you tell me about a really good deed that you did in your life?"

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "Hmm, well there was this one time when I was drivin' down a road and I saw a giant group of biker gang members harassing this poor girl. I slowed down, and sure enough, there they were, about 20 of 'em torturing this poor woman. Infuriated, I got out my car, grabbed a tire iron out of my trunk, and walked up to the leader of the gang. He was a huge guy; 6-foot-4, 260 pounds, with a studded leather jacket and a chain running from his nose to his ears. As I walked up to the leader, the bikers formed a circle around me and told me to get lost or I'd be next. So I ripped the leader's chain out of his face and smashed him over the head with the tire iron. Then I turned around and yelled to the rest of them, "Leave this poor innocent girl alone! You're all a bunch of sick, deranged animals! Go home before I really teach you a lesson in pain!""

St. Peter, duly impressed, says "Wow! When did this happen?"

"About three minutes ago."

musicman

Re: Gates of Heaven
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:16:24 PM »

Saw that one coming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.