bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELL AND THE TRINITY?  (Read 14846 times)

jennie

will miss
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 06:19:15 PM »

I'll miss getting to read what Satch says. People come and go a lot here don't they? I hope everything goes well with his family.

nightmare sasuke

HELL AND THE TRINITY?
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 06:35:06 PM »

Christ NEVER EVER supported such a DAMNABLE heresy such as hell-fire for all eternity. ALL those who even slightly think it if ok for a wolf, such as this poster, to come into our midst and spewn these ungodly remarks and be accepted AND NOT EXPOSED AND SHOT DOWN, well they are an enemy of God.

Steve Crook

Shoot the wolf down, but with a tranquilizer and not with a bullet, or else you might kill the wolf and it will not learn its lesson or try to become a lamb.

Zacman

re
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 09:04:46 PM »

It is nice to see so many who are willing to discuss arguments against the truth.

Standing up for the truth is not a personal attack against anyone.

I used to post at several different "christian" forums, and as my theology progressed to the point of being unorthodox, I was ridiculed to the point of being a heretic.

This by people whom I had posted thousands of indepth threads with for several years.

All I would try to add to this discussion is that we should all remember where we came from. And more importantly where we are headed.

Each new revelation of truth we comprehend should let us all know how much more we have to learn. I for one am continually humbled as I begin to barely grasped the truths of God.

Satch, you are here for a reason. Don't dismiss it so easily. Especially when so many are blessed by your comments. You may not even know how much you influence others. Even if you think you are causing trouble :lol:

BTW, I am thinking of trying to make the MI conference, is anyone else here going to try and make it?

Best regards,
Zacman
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.