bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Message from Ray - November 10th, 2011  (Read 7130 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Message from Ray - November 10th, 2011
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:44:27 AM »

Dear members of the Forum:

I have been communicating regularly this past year or so with Moises Guerrero, Amelia Kame, and Maria Navarro
and the work they are doing in spreading the truths of God in Mexico.  A few weeks ago Moises spent a few days
at my home.  We had a great visit and Bible study together.  Amelia has been working tirelessly in teaching the
truths of God in Mexico, so Moises put together a little video for me on a small area of their work.  The link is below:

http://www.mision-jesucristomilagroso.com/personal%20page%20of%20Amelia/home.html

God be with you all,

Ray

longhorn

Re: Message from Ray - November 10th, 2011
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »

That is Great News.

Longhorn

brianeweis

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 10:34:58 PM »

Fantastic news, Ray. Thank you for sharing that.
God bless you.

NARROWAY

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 10:43:43 PM »

It's always good to hear ANYTHING from you Ray. :-)  Thank God for what He is doing in Sonora, Mexico and every where else.  God bless everyone. and thanks for the good news Ray.

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 12:37:07 AM »

this video and testimony from amelia, maria, moises and others made my heart melt.  it also showed me how far i have to go in so, so many areas of my life in truly living the Word.  this video is yet another proclamation that the Truths which God the Father through His Spirit, has taught ray are indeed the Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth.

great news about the Good news.
claudia

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 05:00:09 AM »

I loved this video! It made me cry.
Thanks to Amelia, Moises, and Maria.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

chav

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 10:15:16 AM »

Hi
Great to see what God is doing in Mexico ,and I'm sure it must have been a real boost for Moises to have fellow believers in his own country.Look forward to seeing some more in the future.
Dave

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 10:53:26 AM »

This is really great! I'm so glad that Moises is able to see this and know that even though we seem to be isolated, we really aren't!
Amazing!
Kathy  :D

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 01:38:27 AM »

aww antaiwan, hugs to you dear brother. your comment made me happy for your heart's compassion. i am so blessed that i got to meet you at the first conference i went to.

claudia

indianabob

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 07:32:14 PM »

Moises,
Wouldn't it be interesting if this word of truth in lengua espaņola were to spread North into the Mexican population of the United States?
Not in any great numbers, but family by family.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »

Very awesome! So amazing to see the Truth at work in other countries. Gloria a Dios :).
Elaine

acomplishedartis

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »

Moises,
Wouldn't it be interesting if this word of truth in lengua espaņola were to spread North into the Mexican population of the United States?
Not in any great numbers, but family by family.

Yes, that would be very interesting, and incredible. I know that there is a lot of Spanish language in the United States. Someday... maybe. God's willing it... someday at some point.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:52:07 AM by Moises »

Amelia

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 01:32:21 AM »

Hello, brothers and sisters of the forum:
I am glad that Moises sent the site to Ray and really humbled that Ray would put it in the forum.  I would like to clarify a few things that may be misunderstood.   My sister Maria does not work or live with me here in Mexico.  She lives in the United States, in Sierra Vista, AZ.
She is a great help to me, first of all, spiritually since we uplift each other and knows all that goes around here in the mission.  She will be retiring at the end of this year from her work as a hospice employer.   It is because of her job that she has the chance and opportunity to help me out with medical things that the people whose family member she takes care of, that they give her whatever is left, such as wheel chairs, medications, walkers, girdles, etc., that I am able to help the poor people here at the clinic that can not afford these items.  She also  helps me from time to time monetarily.  She has been to the mission a few times and I am hoping that now when she retires she will be able to come and visit more often.

The group that I teach four times a week for an hour or so, is growing in the knowledge of God as He intended for us to understand the original Scriptures.  I have taught them all I have learned from Ray and all of his writings, which I have in printed form.  But now that Moses and Beto have translated the "Lake of Fire" series, we have studied each one up to the VIII.  I have 1X and X to teach yet.  They get more detailed information and I print a copy for them, so they have it to study them on their own time at home also.

Yes, it would be a great thing if and when these are put out for every Spanish reader to have this wonderful knowledge.  It is in God's hands what happens.

Thank you so much for your comments and interest.  If the Lord puts it in your heart to help me out, hopefully monthly, with the work that I do here, please e-mail me at a20miguela@yahoo.com  and I will let you know how you can do that.    Prov. 19:17.

Thank you so much and God bless you all!.............................Amelia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.