bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's recent message  (Read 7063 times)

Gina

Kat

Re: Ray's recent message
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:42:20 AM »

Yes we are all waiting with bated breath... to hear of a friend in so much pain and suffering gives us so much sorrow. We all have been praying continually for God's mercy on Ray and I know that he has it. We have had years beyond what was expected for Ray to be with us and I am so grateful for that and I am hopeful we will have a bit longer as well.

But whatever is to come for any of us in God's great wisdom is for the working out His plan to the most perfect results, praise God!

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 06:40:52 PM »

Gah ray!!!! You can't!! You can't!!!!!!!! I wish there was some way to increase my praying powers... lol. To some how as foolish as this sounds, miraculously have you healed!! I know death is necessary part of life and in this world, all things must come to an end for a time, I was hoping you would last with us and that Christ would return before we would lose anyone here!! Dangit.. I guess everyone since Christs death has been thinking they were that generation that would see Him return... thats why sometimes, as special as I think our generation is... that we are just like all the rest, foolishly thinking His return would be in our life times. Dangit dangit dangit!

I sent ray my number, maybe he will call me and I can say hi to him, i always wanted to go to one of his conferences and meet him in person,looks like i wont get that chance. Ill keep praying for a miracle though.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 09:14:56 PM »

This is very sad. :(

I've been praying for Ray, but really hate to see him suffer like this.

It's in God's hands. I'm still holding out hope.

gmik

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 10:29:21 PM »

Gah ray!!!! You can't!! You can't!!!!!!!! I wish there was some way to increase my praying powers... lol. To some how as foolish as this sounds, miraculously have you healed!! I know death is necessary part of life and in this world, all things must come to an end for a time, I was hoping you would last with us and that Christ would return before we would lose anyone here!! Dangit.. I guess everyone since Christs death has been thinking they were that generation that would see Him return... thats why sometimes, as special as I think our generation is... that we are just like all the rest, foolishly thinking His return would be in our life times. Dangit dangit dangit!
 Ill keep praying for a miracle though.

My feelings too!!  My heart is so heavy tonite. Knowing God is in Control doesn't help me right now-I am fighting the big "why".  But as a long time "learner" of Ray's I should know better and put my faith into action.  what a good role model he is.

did you go back and read his messages from back in 2009??  Its cool to see how the Lord was working back then too.

Samson

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 11:38:12 PM »

Sorry to hear about Ray's Physical Misfortunes again. He's already defied the odds according to the Medical experts, only the Greatest Physician in the Universe can or will help Him.

If someone would have told Me during my Early Childhood years that this Life would consist of so much misery, yes I know, there are good times too, but if anyone would have explained this "experience of Evil," for so many throughout the Centuries since the Creation of Mankind, I would have thought they were "Nuts" or mistaken. Now, I know better !

I experienced a physically scary type of "Evil" late Thursday, but that's for another Thread, after I get the nerve and feel a little better.

Ray's been suffering for so long, it's upsetting, even if understandable from the experience of Evil mindset.

Hang in there Ray, maybe God has something planned that We don't expect, Samson.

Gina

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 02:55:43 AM »

Well, Ray isn't dead yet.  Geez.  haha.  We're already in mourning!
I've changed my picture.  It suits the way I feel inside.  I don't feel like doing anything.  The days are way too long.  It's not like you can push it out of your head.

Not just anyone can do what Ray, Dennis and the mods are doing.  If you've ever doubted, try doing a fifth of what Kat has done by typing up the studies, and then add to that all that the mods do, and then add to that all that Dennis is doing, and then meditate on all that Ray has done and it becomes abundantly clear that not just anyone can do this.  That's why I'm not ashamed to be apart of this organism.

We have so much to learn.  Thank God we have in writing and on video what Ray taught us so we can continue learning.  We live in amazing times.

To Manuela and their daughter and all of us here, I say:

1 Thess. 4:13  Brothers (and sisters), we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope.

We know now that the reason the "rest of men grieve like they have no hope" isn't because there's no hope in sight, but they grieve like there's no hope because they haven't been given eyes to see that there IS hope.

John 12:24 I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

John 15:13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Prov. 18:24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

This ministry is a God-send!  If you only knew where I came from, you'd say, Yes!  God really performs miracles!  Not even joking.

I've given Ray and Dennis and Craig a ton of crap over the last eight years and they are the only men in my entire life (no exaggeration) who not only did not one single thing to deserve it, but who handled it all quite easily--with one hand tied behind their back!  lol  And they never hurt me back or tried to retaliate--not even once! 

I've come and gone from this forum about 8 times and each time I want to come back they have not hesitated:  Door's wide open, watch your step, we'll be praying for you!  That's it!  No taking me out to the woodshed, none of that!  That is proof right there that they love me... purely.

And I haven't been able to figure out how they do it, so I've been sticking around to find out.  I want to love like that.

Kat, that was beautiful what you said.

God bless everybody.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:04:45 AM by Gina »

acomplishedartis

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 04:20:36 AM »

When I went and stop by to visit Ray the last fall. I was treaty as a son. After many days of traveling from north to south. It felt like an oasis, I was home and I was invited to stay even longer, but I had to keep on with my trip.

What we can do is to pray harder, and accept God's will for Ray, I am sure he agree with me.

People here can send short emails of good will to him with out expecting emails back... if I would be on his place, that would be a very good medice.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:46:07 PM by Moises »

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 12:13:56 PM »

Not just anyone can do what Ray, Dennis and the mods are doing.  If you've ever doubted, try doing a fifth of what Kat has done by typing up the studies, and then add to that all that the mods do, and then add to that all that Dennis is doing, and then meditate on all that Ray has done and it becomes abundantly clear that not just anyone can do this.  That's why I'm not ashamed to be apart of this organism.

Very nice sentiments, Gina, but God could have used anyone to do what has been done here.  All praise and glory is to go to our Creator for what has been accomplished here at BT.

René

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 01:23:51 PM »

I can't read about Ray and his trials without having this verse go through my mind.

2 Corinthians 12:7

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Although I know that Ray wouldn't attempt to elevate himself to that level, yet God has given Ray revelation into his word that few have been blessed with.  I think the verse fits in this situation.  God be with Ray and his wife during this time and may God's grace be sufficient in the midst of the trials.

Gina

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 04:58:14 PM »

Very nice sentiments, Gina, but God could have used anyone to do what has been done here.  All praise and glory is to go to our Creator for what has been accomplished here at BT.

René

You misunderstood me, Rene.  What I meant by that is that God is obviously working through them.  Of course God could use anyone. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 05:11:25 PM by Gina »

Gina

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:13 PM »

Okay, so I don't know who has been praying for me, but I feel so much better today. Thanks to whoever you are.

JD

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »

Darn it! >:(

jingle52

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 08:43:11 AM »

Hi forum family,
I do not have the opportunity to write in as before...

I'm so sorry about Ray's current condition and do agree with Arion with the verse he quoted!
In my mind, I've always equated Ray with the Apostles for the wonderful work he has done and is still doing God willing (and Job for his painful physical trials).

I pray to our Lord and Father for His Blessings and Mercy on Ray and Manuela, Ray's light is surely shining and not hid under a bushel... we are all so blessed!

Blessings in Christ our Lord
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.