bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 4689 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer request
« on: November 17, 2011, 05:52:04 AM »

Dear Brethren:

A few months ago, after discovering some internal bleeding but not being able to locate the exact source, my doctor recommended a new technology called a capsule endoscopy. You swallow a pill with a tiny camera on it, and it's supposed to travel your whole digestive system, taking pictures and perhaps finding the source. Unfortunately it appears the capsule has become lodged in my small intestine. Unless it passes naturally, or perhaps through a difficult procedure, I may require surgery to extract it. Can you pray for me regarding this? Thank you.

Dean

bpenelli

Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:54:41 AM »

I am praying for you.

God be with you,
Brad
Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 11:44:58 AM »

You swallow a pill with a tiny camera on it, and it's supposed to travel your whole digestive system, taking pictures and perhaps finding the source.

Hi Dean,

I am sorry to hear you have this complication.  I will gladly keep you in my prayers. :)

Not to make light of your problem, but when I read your comments about a tiny camera traveling throughout your digestive system, taking pictures, it reminded me of the deep space pictures we receive from the spacecraft Voyager.  Fascinating technology!

René   

gmik

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07:36 PM »

OMG...yes, will pray it dislodges and continues   if not then for a successful surgery

I haven't heard about this new technology...amazing

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 01:17:15 AM »

dean, i include my voice with the others for this matter to be resolved in a natural way.  and i thought my upcoming foot surgery was a worry.  our Father, ALWAYS, always has His way of teaching us to be ye thankful, even in the storm of our lives.

i ask for His mercy and compassion upon you in your physical trials. 

claudia

lostANDfound

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 02:21:25 AM »

i was just wondering how that procedure went for you and then i found this post.  praying for healing, strength, and a painless exit for that tiny camera.  and has the internal bleeding resolved?

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 10:12:24 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers... I really don't know if the internal bleeding has resolved... I don't think the camera pill traveled far enough along to be certain, perhaps only 10 feet into the small intestine, and then got stuck.. I am fortunate that it hasn't caused a complete blockage... I will do an x-ray at the beginning of the next 2 months to see if there is any progress, then if not, perhaps the Mayo Clinic will get involved... One day at a time with the Lord... Thanks again...

Dean

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 01:01:26 AM »

...One day at a time with the Lord...

awesome statement awesome dean.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.