bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray  (Read 4517 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You Ray
« on: July 14, 2006, 03:28:12 PM »

Ray,

I just wanted to tell you I really appreciate the article on the bibletruths.com website, "Praying by God's Rules."  It has really helped me to understand the purpose of prayer and how to pray.  You always whittle His truth down to the simplest terms; I just so love the way God uses you to do that!!

I especially appreciated everything you said about giving thanks to God for everything, even your refrigerator.  You know, I have been thanking God like that for so many years.  I've thanked Him for many years for allowing me to be born at this time and in America, considering so many wo men throughout history and world-wide lived and live under such horrific circumstances, economically and socially.  I thank God for supermarkets and gas stations and highways and air conditioning and shelter and medical knowledge and washers and dryers and vision and hearing and the design of the human body and all of creation and the privilege and honor and marvel of learning all about Him. 

My daughter always thought I was weird and then I told her that you thank God for your refrigerator and she's rethinking this whole "thanking God for everything" thing.  Thanks for that too!

Peace.

Cathy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.