bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Physical univewrse  (Read 4278 times)

gallenwalsh

Physical univewrse
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:52:16 PM »

Why a physical universe? Has ray shared any of  his insights on this subject? I often wonder about this topic relative to our spiritual creation. I realize there are many similar parallels with the physical and the spiritual. What I have gathered so far for myself is that spirit being( angles) seem to enjoy some of the physical pleasure that we do,referring to Angles that have eaten meals with humans and apparently we cannot tell them from us if they so desire to manifest in such manner. Does any one have any insights on this or any subject matter , opinions to share? How will we and what will we do to bring salvation to the rest of the universe?

DougE6

Re: Physical univewrse
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 01:12:52 PM »

I for one am happy that the physical is temporary. We all need an experience of evil and the fact that our lives are short means that the experience of evil or the amount of evil that anyone of us can do is limited. Pain, sickness, disease, despair, lusts, loss, death, all these things will pass away.  temporary.

God mad it physical because he intended the caterpillar stage to be temporary, and the butterfly stage to be eternal.  :)

Someday, in a glorified state, we may be able to interact with the physical when/if we wish. But it will always be beneath what we have become.

Just my speculations...

gallenwalsh

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »

I am happy myself that the physical is temporary and appreciate your thoughts but I was hoping that some one that has perhaps attended one or some of the gatherings may have heard some of Rays speculations on the subject. He has hinted regarding this subject in one of his papers.It peaked my interest.

gallenwalsh

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 06:59:53 PM »

What does the universe need saving from?  It would appear there is no life out there.So what would it need saving from?

gmik

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »

ahhhh....these are the kind of musings that make my head hurt!!!

What does the universe need saving from?  Good Question....but if it is in God's plan then there is a grand purpose that we punies on this insignificant little planet (according to scientists)don't need to know about yet.

Really tho, doesn't it "hurt" to spend any length of time thinking about the universe???  It is too big for me and I always have more questions and no answers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.