bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New message from Ray  (Read 5096 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

deblynn

Re: New message from Ray
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »

I just read the last 2 posts from Ray.  I know only too well the pain of severe scoliosis & its complications.  I don't sleep more than 2-3 hrs. at a time, because of the pain & discomfort-and that's with taking a so-callled pain reliever.
As long as you have breath in your body, God is using you.  I know that at times, the desire to want to get off this planet can be overwhelming, because it seems like you just can't take anymore.  But it's that innate desire to live that wins out, because we know the Lord isn't finished with us, yet.
Thank-you for posting your writings online.  I don't remember how I "stumbled" upon them, but I can say that I have a peace and a hope that I was missing.  I've been a Christian for many years, and inwardly questioned some teachings/practices in the churches I used to be a part of.  My husband & I walked out of organized religion a few yrs. ago, and haven't looked back.

River

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:23:50 PM »

That was a very personable letter. Thanks for posting it and thanks for your kindness Ray.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »

Love you ray <3 =]
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 01:03:38 AM »

Deblynn
Thank-you for posting your writings online.  I don't remember how I "stumbled" upon them, but I can say that I have a peace and a hope that I was missing.  I've been a Christian for many years, and inwardly questioned some teachings/practices in the churches I used to be a part of.  My husband & I walked out of organized religion a few yrs. ago, and haven't looked back.

I love reading stuff like this, Deblynn. 

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 04:25:45 AM »

the new message from ray was the best gift he could have given us, especially at this time of the winter season.  and we get to pray for him and his manuela!  another gift.   :)

thank you ray.
thank you manuela.
thank you craig.
thank you Father God!
thank you Jesus!

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 06:49:39 AM »

Dear Ray

...sooth and allay my fears, heal my hurts and pacify my anxiety...is as you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.

I marvel at the Mercy of Love in you, manifesting through you that is the work of God in you. 8)

You are loved, exceedingly abundantly above all that may be asked or thought, according to the power that works until now. 

Deborah...the long lost student...

Gina

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 10:34:32 AM »

What a gift we've been given.

dave

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »

I love you Ray Smith. The Lord just is not finished with you and that makes me happy, yet sad for the trial He has also put before you. I do try do find a smile in that knowledge but, still, I do not understand His ways. You are in my prayers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.