bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This video moved me, It's about a boy  (Read 3468 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
This video moved me, It's about a boy
« on: December 05, 2011, 01:28:16 AM »

This video is extremely powerful and speaks for itself. It's heartbreaking to watch but I know it moved me and motivated me so much to truly be a man of God and stand up for what is right. To love others without ceasing and to never return evil with evil. This world needs to see that God truly does live and that love still exists in this world a midst all the evil and darkness. It disgusts me to think of all the prejudice and hatred that exists in the world when we are ALL God's children. How truly sad, I pray for this creation. How long oh Lord how long! I know I will, by the grace of God, truly be a light onto this world and as a man of God, by His grace and mercy, I will stand up for everything that is right and good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TdkNn3Ei-Lg

God bless you all and I pray we all by the grace of God are given the strength to ALWAYS stand up for what is right and show everyone of God's children that He is alive and that He does love. A light in a very dark world.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: This video moved me, It's about a boy
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 02:50:29 PM »

thanks for sharing this with us alex. the video is truly a cry for help, but at the same time, a declaration of survival.  i pray for this boy, that Father God will work in his heart to keep his strong in character and grace.  i just wanna give him a big hug and assure him that he is not alone in his horrible ordeal.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.