bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELL  (Read 5968 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
HELL
« on: March 21, 2006, 12:03:46 PM »

> HELLO MR.SMITH. I HAVE BEEN READING ON YOUR SITE FOR HOURS NOW, AND
> WANT TO KNOW IF YOU BELIEVE IN HELL AT ALL? IF NOT, THEN WHAT ABOUT
> ALL THE PEOPLE WO HAVE HEARD THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST AND DENY HIM. DO
> THEY HAVE NO PUNISHMENT?

Dear Jessica:

Neither I nor the Bible teach that there is no punishment for those who reject Jesus. Of course there is punishment for such (Heb. 10:29). But it is not a terrorist hellhole of torture in fire for all eternity. That's insane. Judgment and punishment is clearly stated over and over in Scripture to be "eonian"--age-abiding, not eternal. There is no word in Scripture which means "eternal."

God be with you,

Ray

Falconn003

HELL
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 11:05:59 PM »

OMG  let he who has no sin cast the 1st stone.....

Whnen i was a young lad and my older brother picked on me, he was sure to get punised by our parents, i did not sit around and watched the punishment.

so why is there this earnest ideal liken trying to by an addission ticket to spectate the punishment of the sinners.  Is not our suffering enough to want to witness the suffering of others for mere spectation.

my...my.......our father will deal with them and us, when and as he wills and that should be the only thought we ever need on desipline and punishment.

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.