bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 4479 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank you
« on: December 09, 2011, 08:13:41 AM »

I have 22 Uncles and Cousins in the ministry, (First Assembly of God). But it took a roofer  to fill me with wisdom on doctrine I've heard all my life from the ,...anointed?  I have a Doctorate from ORU and most tele-evangelists are friends of mine in business, (yes...some on TBN also, I fear). Praise God for your gift and how it enables the word to get through to the toughest of us. Never take it lightly Brother. God has blessed you and those who are receiving your knowledge.

Every time I read the e-mails sent to you from the self appointed theological experts, I believe it shows me more bible truths than you do at times! You can feel the venom oozing out of all of these false teachers, whiners and so called ministers when they attack you. I've been knee deep in them all my life. They never catch on that the more babble that comes from them, the more TRUTH we see in your  words. They end up being your best advertising staff to date.

Thank you again for all the work you put into your correct answers. And thank you for making me wiser and a little more humble.

Loving you in Christ Jesus and his Father God. Your Brother. Brad

Dear Brad:  I am glad you found our site.  I thank God for how much we have been able to
accomplish with so little.  I have no staff, not even a secretary, and yet we are reaching
tens of thousands such as yourself.  And more than just reaching them, they are having their
lives changed, and that is nothing short of miraculous.  I only regret that I have not been
able to do more this past year.  I am working on material for future articles, however. I
will be posting a new paper shortly.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.