bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's ego??  (Read 4253 times)

Duane

God's ego??
« on: December 15, 2011, 03:43:31 AM »

Dear Pastor,
Here is a private Duane-type thought!
One of the things i always noticed about God as I read the Bible is what a massive EGO that God has!  God is  "jealous God" but it goes beyond that!  God is soooo anxious to be praised that he created saraphims to surround the alter and sing praises to him non-stop 24/7!! That is their WHOLE PURPOSE, then HE created PEOPLE for the sole purpose of fellowshipping with them and having them PRAISE HIM in return,  then in the end even the rocks, stones, mountains and trees will PRAISE HIM!  Let's face it---GOD desires to be praised and HE will never get ENOUGH OF IT!  (It's like trying to "out pet" a dog!!)

NOW THINK A MINUTE!  DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION??  LOL!

If God, WHO created BILLIONS OF PEOPLE, could arrange for BILLIONS OF PEOPLE to PRAISE HIM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER--
and GOD could FOREVER BE THEIR HERO FOR SAVING THEM--W-H-Y wouldn't God put forth whatever effort is necessary to SAVE EVERY LAST SHEEP so that HE WOULDN'T BE EVEN ONE VOICE SHORT OF BEING PRAISED??  as opposed to "that's it! you HAD your chance!  don't want to accept your pleas for salvation NOW--TOO LATE!  (can't figger out how I could possibly SAVE ALL OF YOU NOW --ANYWAY!)"  SO, now I will WASTE
BILLIONS OF CREATED VOICES THAT COULD BE PRAISING ME just to hear them SCREAM IN TERROR/AGONY for ETERNITY!!

What a WASTE of PRAISERS!!  (ever think of that??)

Respectfully,
Dewey

Go to the next message control+alt+pageup Close message escape
© 2011 AOL Inc. All Rights Reserved
Standard VersionTerms of ServicePrivacy PolicyAbout Our AdsContext Sensitive Shortcuts

Deborah-Leigh

Re: God's ego??
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:39:04 AM »

The light is going on, somewhere in the Universe! LOL ~  :D

Former things have come to pass and we are told new things that are declared to us, ahead of manifestation.

Coal turns into diamonds ~ :D ;D

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 10:30:25 AM »

Hi Duane,
You said that you were a "word smith" and now I think I understand what you meant.
Thanks for sharing that idea and explanation.

Ole Indiana Bob

gmik

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »

WOW!!!

what a clever thought!!  and it rings so true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.