bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my daughter Kelly  (Read 5423 times)

Heidi

Please pray for my daughter Kelly
« on: December 16, 2011, 09:07:27 AM »

My family in Christ Jesus,

My eldest daughter was told today that she may have cancer in her mouth and she will need to go for a biopsy to confirm this.  She is very anxious and scared and told me today that she is being punished for her drug addiction she used to have (been clean for over a year now).  She has also had a baby 5 months ago and very fearful for him as well.....a lot of tears and more tears.

Please lift her up in your prayers and ask God that this will all come to nothing when they do the biopsy.

My love as always to all of you.
Just a mum.....Heidi

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Please pray for my daughter Kelly
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 10:53:31 AM »

Will be praying for you and your daughter.  God be with you and give you the peace that passes all understanding.

Gina

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 11:01:15 AM »

I will definitely be praying for your daughter.  Please keep us posted.

Nan

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:13:53 AM »

Heidi, Will pray for your daughter.

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 11:51:03 AM »

I am praying for her

JD

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 07:46:02 AM »

Hi Heidi.....wow...the trials you have been through over the last couple of years, I can hardly imagine. But I know it has only been the Lord's strength that has sustained you...and it IS the Lord who shall deliver you...the only one who shall NEVER leave you nor forsake you and your family. I know the Lords purposes are often cloudy during the raging of these storms but he shall calm them - we all pray for you and your daughter and pray for the the Lord's peace....keep us informed.

Bless heaps

JD

Heidi

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 08:23:53 AM »

My tribulations have been overwealming sometimes, but God is teaching me how to overcome and it is only by His grace that I am still standing.  All things work for the good for those who are in Christ Jesus.....and He is in me.

My daughter Kelly saw my doctor on Monday for a second opinion and he agreed that she needs to go for an biopsy, which has been booked for 15 January 2012.

I thank all of you for your prayers and messages.  I will keep you all informed.....

Love
Heidi

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »

I will be glad to pray as well... God Bless  :)

gmik

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »

Praying for daughter Heidi.  thanks for sharing w/ us.   we can all remember the date of the biopsy:   1-15-12- prayers will be going up!

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:43 AM »

heidi, i add my voice to the prayers for your daughter kelly.  and for you and your family.  waiting during these kind of times is hard.  remember we are with you in spirit and love.  and most of all, Christ Jesus waits with you.  i pray that in His mercy he imparts His strength to you, and His peace to sustain you and kelly, no matter what.  i pray also that He will bless your faith in Him.

keep your eyes focused on Him heidi, and He will bring you comfort.

claudia

Heidi

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 04:00:07 AM »

Thanks gmik and claudia for your messages.  We celebrated her 21st birthday on 30th December and had a wonderful family get-together at a local restaurant.....I know that Kelly enjoyed the night.  We have a very large extended South-African and Kiwi family....all 19 of us showed her just how much she is loved and valued and that what ever happens, she will be supported.

Gina

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 01:43:08 AM »

Hi, Heidi

Might be too soon to check back in but I wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten about your daughter.

Gabriel

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 03:41:21 AM »

I'll pray for your Kelly. Heidi  :)

God be with you both,
Gabriel

Memme

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 10:10:40 PM »

Heidi, my prayers are with you, Kelly and your family to have the strength that only HE can give when we must face times like these. 
God be with you,
Barbara
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.