bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Article Posted  (Read 12137 times)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: New Article Posted
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 11:24:40 AM »

Ray gave me permission to post my question and his answer re the above:

Do you do these things as a way of life, Gina?  Worship strange gods? love violence?
live like the wicked nations that God cast out? refuse to do all Gods commandments?
Are you a worker of iniquity?  I don't think so.  Listen Gina, once God calls you and you
accept that call then here is your spiritual condition from then on:

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION to them which

Gina,

Thanks for sharing your email reply from Ray.  These lessons are very encouraging and uplifting, and as the other Gena said, we need these constant reminders.

Rays new paper really touched my heart!  I feel as though I am coming to know our creator more and more and this knowledge adds to my ability to "see" our Creator better and to grow in love for Him.  We are truly blessed. :)

René

Gina

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »

(Knocking on my head)....there is therefore NOW, NO CONDEMNATION....(repeat, repeating....)

Thanks again Ray (via Gina) for that reminder!!

(it is so wonderful it is almost unbelievable!)

Precisely!  It's like, "Yes, I believe!  Keep helping me with my unbelief..."

Aahhhh!!  There might have been a time, but I would no longer condemn someone who had an honest desire to do the right thing but just couldn't find a way to not do it, ya know?!   Geez.  So why is it so hard for me to believe that God is not condemning me?   It's starting to sink in that God loves us, not just as we are, but because He sees what we will become -- because as Ray said, it's akin to how we love our children through the terrible twos; and I'll add... while cherishing and relishing the day they become a great doctor or something very likeable and honorable.  ;D

You're very welcome, Rene! Muah!

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »

I'll take the terrible two's anytime.  Just no more of the terrible teens please.

Craig

CEO

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »

Gena

Thankyou for sharing.  I went back to the biblestudy from Feb of 2007 on LOVE.  It is listed under Introductions, Announcements and additonal of Ray's teachings.  The LOVE article in conjunction with this new article makes love abundantly clear.

God commands us to love our enemies- the carnal man is God's enemy- how can God follow his own command and love and yet hate sinners simultaneously ?  The LOVE article solves this 'contradiction'.
The sum of God's word is perfection.

Askseeknock
Charles O

Gina

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 11:41:26 PM »

I know you were replying to Gena (gmik) and not me necessarily, but want to say thanks for that, Charles.  

I was just finished reading the email from today, "Is God a Hypocrite"  http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,13736.msg120873.html#new

And this captivates me because it appears to be the proper definition of the faith of Jesus Christ":

Ray:
He acted upon things not as they were at his crucifixion, but as they would be (later) when those same sinners who drove the nails would deeply repent of their sins and evils.

He lived by faith (seeing how things would be later) and not by sight (seeing how they were at his crucifixion).

I remember the Love article, Charles.  I remember Ray said something to the effect, "people can get stupid with this," -- when it comes to "loving thy neighbor," and he went on to give an example of his neighbor who said he would dismantle the bodies of a certain race of people if he caught them stealing something.  Ray said he wouldn't be pals with a person like that, but once in awhile they share their tools, which is a far cry from laughing and joking with each other over a hot meal.

I'm off to read the Love article again.................

(I rambled.  I have a ton of energy at the moment!  ;D)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:08:00 AM by Gina »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

I havn't read the article yet... but i Just hate the sound of God hating anyone or anything, even hating hitler. I always looked up to God as so much bigger than us that He would never need to resort to something such as hate. Like I said, i havn't read the article yet so maybe I'm hearing this question, or statement that God hates sinners and taking it the wrong way.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.