bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slap them and condemn them to hell.  (Read 4997 times)

santikos

Re: Slap them and condemn them to hell.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »

it looks like homey the clown from that old show " in living color". The worst part about it is that the people next to her did not even get up to avoid the slap. Maybe the look up to that man.

olasupo jacobs

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:25:28 PM »

How interesting this video is,as a Nigerian am not suprise at his action...many "great Man of God" like him(Oyedepo) abounds in my country,,sadly enough they are in the majority occupying places of influence and having great followers who are ready to defend even with their lives these Men of God...u stand a risk of  being maimed to suggest they are false prophets...my country is in d dark spiritually...we are in bondage...we need the TRUTH of the scriptures that would set us free

River

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 11:38:21 PM »

Hi olasupo jacobs,

I hope for a time when we are all set free from these things. I am glad you can see the bondage it holds on mankind. May you live your life in freedom to be a light for others.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 11:57:56 AM »

Would be hard for me to turn the other cheek on that one. Might be tempted to try a few submissions on that guy. Say Uncle? 8)

olasupo jacobs

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 07:46:54 PM »

lol  ;D
u dont have to punch d preacher....his judgement is awaiting him...thanx for d response and encouragement

Duane

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 08:25:16 AM »

That slap was hard for me to watch--not being much of a passivist--if he slapped my daughter that way an ambulance would be on the way!  I would ask his forgiveness at his hospital bed!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.