bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Virgin  (Read 5824 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Virgin
« on: July 15, 2006, 12:55:15 PM »

Hi Ray

I recently read some of your articles on your Website and I was interested. Thank You so much for speaking the truth may God Bless you. My question is because I have been sexually abused are other Christians right when they tell me that I lost my Virginity as soon as the abuse started. Please help I feel so confused and if is the case will God be angry with me.

Dear Kelly:
Whatever abuse you suffered at the hands of sinning adults is nothing that you need to repent of.  We are all accountable for our own sins, not the sins of others.
You may have lost your virginity physically, but spiritually, you are still a virgijn in God's site. In fact, all the chosen Elect saints of God are now "virgins" once we have been cleansed by God's Word, Christ's Blood, and have been baptized into His death. God gives everyone of us the opportunity and priviledge to start all over with a clean slate, so to speak. "There is therefore NOW NO CONDEMNATION to them which are IN CHRIST JESUS, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit...Who shall lay ANYTHING to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifies" (Rom. 8:1 & 33).
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.