bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Fun post  (Read 6716 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Gina

Re: A Fun post
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

haha!! I'm only at 2:16 and I'm laughin my arse off!  (oopsies -- I cussed)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:58:25 PM »

...so glad...I can hear you from here...LOL :D

Gina

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »

haha!! You know what?  haha -- my next door neighbor came over and asked me if everything was alright!  

(I kid, but seriously -- those were the best 136 seconds I had in a longgggg time.  lol)

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:48:14 PM by Gina »

Samson

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »

http://www.flickspire.com/m/Share_This/Validation?lsid=0cfd94a08d1f0160c14488686eb5af94

Deborah, My Wife and i watched this and enjoyed it. The Guy in this Video with the Beard is an Actor from the T.V. Series BONES. Victoria is the typical Women, Hot & Cold and He's the typical Guy, falls in Love with a Woman and gets rejected after using a much high maintenance approach and gives up, not realizing His approach eventually worked in a indifferent way, helping Her Mother, so He gets the Girl anyway,  ::) ::) ::).

We Loved it though, Samson.

Gina

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 12:32:51 PM »

http://www.flickspire.com/m/Share_This/Validation?lsid=0cfd94a08d1f0160c14488686eb5af94

Deborah, My Wife and i watched this and enjoyed it. The Guy in this Video with the Beard is an Actor from the T.V. Series BONES. Victoria is the typical Women, Hot & Cold and He's the typical Guy, falls in Love with a Woman and gets rejected after using a much high maintenance approach and gives up, not realizing His approach eventually worked in a indifferent way, helping Her Mother, so He gets the Girl anyway,  ::) ::) ::).

haha, Where I come from, that is not the typical guy, nor would most women want that to be.  Not because we're cold, but... just like men don't value a nice woman who'll drop her drawers thinking that will win the guy over, women don't value nice guys who wear their hearts on their sleeves and shower them with gifts in the hopes that will win the woman over.  I've heard, it's all about "One jujube at a time." ~Sherry Argov.   lol, I'm not an expert, but I believe Sherry's definitely on to something.

Now, here's TJ Thyne in Erin Brockovich in a very different role (this is one of my favorite movies):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4Qf6jo5kM

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 04:18:55 PM »

haha, Where I come from, that is not the typical guy, nor would most women want that to be.  Not because we're cold, but... just like men don't value a nice woman who'll drop her drawers thinking that will win the guy over, women don't value nice guys who wear their hearts on their sleeves and shower them with gifts in the hopes that will win the woman over.  I've heard, it's all about "One jujube at a time." ~Sherry Argov.   lol, I'm not an expert, but I believe Sherry's definitely on to something.

Now, here's TJ Thyne in Erin Brockovich in a very different role (this is one of my favorite movies):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4Qf6jo5kM

"...just like men don't value a nice woman who'll drop her drawers thinking that will win the guy over..."

Yeah.  Men just hate that.   ::) ::) ::)

Gina

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 01:33:47 AM »

"...just like men don't value a nice woman who'll drop her drawers thinking that will win the guy over..."

Yeah.  Men just hate that.    ::) ::) ::) ::)

Please don't take this the wrong way, anyone, but, John, I will pray that God puts a smile on your face so huge that the temples in your head hurt!!

;D ;D ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 06:28:23 AM »

;D I say we ban this icon.... ::)

;D....LOL  ;D... :o....

ROFL ;D

olasupo jacobs

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 07:35:08 PM »

of a certainty.." a merry heart doeth good like medicine" and there is an african adage that says "smiles can  brings out "kolanut" from the pocket instead of sword" in all this nothing compares to the "joy of the Lord" it is indeed a source of "strenght" ...HAPPY NEW YEAR to all forum members

Gina

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »

of a certainty.." a merry heart doeth good like medicine" and there is an african adage that says "smiles can  brings out "kolanut" from the pocket instead of sword" in all this nothing compares to the "joy of the Lord" it is indeed a source of "strenght"...HAPPY NEW YEAR to all forum members

That is a very cool saying.

Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.