bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another prayer request!  (Read 5435 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Another prayer request!
« on: December 31, 2011, 06:27:57 PM »

This Tuesday, I Have a over the phone interview basically, with the manager of a local hospital to go in and shadow a doctor that works there, a pediatrician. I need this clinical experience to apply to med school so please pray that it goes well for me and that they give me a chance to work there. I really need this, you can't apply to med school without it. The doctor that works there is a family friend of my dads and was my pediatrician so the chances are good but still, I could use some prayer for this. Thank you everyone!! I hope everyone had a good christmas and God willing a happy new years as well!

If you wanna throw in a prayer about God fixing my carnalself, feel free to also... Can't stand these damn urges >.> excuse my french. heh

Love to you all,
Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

Re: Another prayer request!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:23:08 PM »

Definitely, Alex.

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 02:47:07 AM »

having family connections can be a good thing alex.  ;)  i pray that Father God will bless you with this opportunity to get the clinical experience you need.  and to also give you a more hands-on, realistic view, of what it could be like to be the physician you desire to become.

with regards to the "carnal self" thingy, and your request for prayer; it's a done deal 'lil i.b.  :)

keep us posted alex.
claudia

gmik

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 02:52:54 AM »

glad to hear you are persuing your dream!!!!  Ya' got my prayers Alex!

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 04:19:19 AM »

glad to hear you are persuing your dream!!!!  Ya' got my prayers Alex!

Having read your threads in the past I totally agree with gmik.  I will also pray for you Alex.

Heidi

onelovedread

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 09:10:45 AM »

Wonderful. Do your best and then leave all in Gods hands. I'm praying for you as I write this.

octoberose

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 03:09:50 AM »

How did it go Alex? Praying for you to be peaceful with any outcome.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »

I START THIS MONDAY, AT 9aM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :) :) :)

Thank you everyone who prayed!

I'm sure ill be doing all the lame work, but whatever, you gotta start somewhere right? Ill work my way up the ranks! Now the next big hurdle... getting into med school! :< So long as all this work at the hospital goes well, of course. God willing, I will perform to my utmost and one day have an amazing letter of recommendation from the clinical manager! Who was very nice to me btw =]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:52:09 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 06:56:56 PM »

absolutely fabulous news alex!  as you shadow the doc, remember the shadow of our elder brother Jesus Christ, and do your work daily as unto Him.  the True Physician.

proud of ya little brother!   8)

claudia

Gina

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 12:41:45 AM »

Congrats and praise the Lord!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 04:41:48 AM »

Yipeeeee 8) 8)....Great beginning for you Alex!!!! ;D

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »

Thank you everyone so much! By the grace and mercy of God upon an undeserving carnal man such as msyelf, I will show this dark world just trully how amazing our Father is!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »

Thank you Godisgracious, that is exactly what I intend to do!

Had my first day there in the pediatrics department at the hopsital, it was fun, i got to follow around the dr. who was my pediatrician when i was growing up and also another dr. there who was very nice to me. She even let me use the stethiscope to listen in on heartbeats. It was fun.

I also met some nurses and saw what they do.

Overall it was a great experience and ill be back tomorrow morning for some more. I was very nervous but im so relieved at how friendly and kind and helpful they all are. And most of all thankful to God for this opportunity and experience He has given me.

Anyhoo, just thought i'd update you all, thanks again everyone for your encouragement and prayers!!

God bless you all!

Alex

cjwood

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 04:54:23 AM »

watch our nurses!!   :D :D

sounds like you will have a good experience there alex.  our God is so Good and full of Lovingkindness!!  He loves you bunches alex.  :)

keep on keeping on in the faith of Christ.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.