bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 4441 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer request
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:09:48 PM »

For my mother, please. She needs the divine strength of God Almighty to break her free of her adiction, she yearns for freedom, she is broken, I am broken, my family is broken. Please pray for us and her that God would move His hand and uphold her so that the devils grasp may be broken. I want my mother to grow old and live a long life.

Please pray.
Thank you.

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Ninny

Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 07:38:34 PM »

Sweet Alex, you know I am praying for you, your mom, and your family... :'(
Kathy

octoberose

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 01:45:16 AM »

Praying  tonight for your family and your very loved mother.

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »

Alex, may the love of God support and hold you up.  You and your family are in my prayers. 

Gina

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 11:21:00 AM »

Definitely, Alex.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 01:40:03 PM »

I'm glad to pray for her... God Bless   :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 03:55:29 PM »

Thank you everyone, though I may not keep this thread updated, as this struggle has endured for 30+ years now, always do your best to keep my mom in your prayers.. please. You can assume this will not be a battle concluded over night. There is no greater pain then to watch a loved one so near and dear suffer and being absolutely powerless to do anything about it. Free will? Yea right.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 03:27:11 AM »

Alex, Your mom will not be forgotten.  

p.s. You're going to want to update us when you see an improvement, right?

p.p.s.  I believe you're going to see an improvement.  He is the Great Physician.

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 01:34:07 AM »

dear alex, i just now read your prayer request.  i've been out of pocket for a while.  i pray that our dear Creator Father will show His merciful lovingkindness to your momma, and bestow upon her the same healing He provided to the multitudes, of the many diverse physical, and mental, diseases when He walked upon this earth.  addiction is a stronghold that only He can release us from.  john from kentucky said it well in another post, that only Jesus holds the keys to the prisons that bind us. with that knowledge, i ask Jesus Christ to show mercy, grace, and favor to your mother, and bless your petition for healing.

claudia

gmik

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 03:54:50 PM »

Prayers for you and mom hon!!

I also pray she will one day know the depth of your love for her as well as our heavenly father.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 06:34:37 PM »

Thank you everyone for the continued support. It's been a week and shes going strong but I know how fragile a person who has been addicted for 30 years can be in times like these. She really really needs the protection of our Big brother and His strength to break this beast that consumes her. I pray every night for her and I even talked to her about ray the other day and thsi website and told her about the forums. I told her there are lots of loving people here that if she ever feels down or trapped, that they will uplift you and pray for you like a big family. I told her to visit the website and forums, I pray she does, I know it would be an amzing place of refuge for her to find hope and strength. I really do hope God brings her here, she needs this. Besides, most of you are her age and can speak to her from the view of one whose shared similar life experiences, a place of wisdom, I am her son, and she will always see me as that. I do feel though she needs someone like thsoe of you here who can speak frank with her and one on one not as a child but as her equal, though I know I can provide such things to her, it would just be better if she saw it and heard it from you all.

I know if this where to happen that my mothers struggle would be nearing an end as I believe that God has trully blessed everyone here and I know that she would be coming to His flock, a place where the power of satan and carnal addiction trembles at the sight of our Mighty Fathers moving spirit.

Thank you again everyone, please continue to pray. Things are so fragile and I fear as they have so many times in the past that this moment of peace will not last but I am not without hope.

To gina, I do hope The Physician will do His Healing. A Physician I admire and look up to, maybe one day He will teach me to be like Him.

God bless you all.

Humbly,

Alex

Gina

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »

To gina, I do hope The Physician will do His Healing. A Physician I admire and look up to, maybe one day He will teach me to be like Him.

God bless you all.

Humbly,

Alex

Desire is rewarded.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.