bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is not doing well  (Read 14065 times)

Mbongiseni

Re: Ray is not doing well
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 07:27:04 AM »

My prayers for Ray and Manuella is from Psalm 71:9 & 18 "Do not cast me away when I am old;do not forsake me when my strength is gone. Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation,  your mighty acts to all who are to come." And  we have also from God this confirmation in Isaiah 46:4 "I've been carrying you on my back  from the day you were born, And I'll keep on carrying you when you're old. I'll be there, bearing you when you're old and gray.I've done it and will keep on doing it, carrying you on my back, saving you."

God is faithfull and worthy of praises!

Mbongiseni

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 01:14:05 AM »

Thanks for letting us aid a brother in need.
Ray has been the one sent to bring understanding to those God is calling at this time.
It is a blessing to have this opportunity to care and share with others of like mind.
Please let Ray know how often in our studies we are reminded that his leadership
was a key to opening our minds and giving us the peace of understanding of God's plan.
May God provide relief for Ray according to His will.

Love and a big hug, Bob

bluzman

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 01:28:07 AM »

AMEN
Indiana Bob

Duane

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 04:38:16 AM »

If I were to summarize Ray it would be: 

They call him "Ray" because he has brought a "ray of light" into our darkened lives that will influence us FOREVER!
AND, we will EVER  be grateful for BOTH "rays"!

Our continued prayers and gratitude,
We love you,
Duane

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 07:49:47 PM »

I'm not sure if Ray reads the forum, but we received his Christmas card. My mom (Yasmina), my husband and I are praying for him.
Elaine

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 09:24:52 PM »

mm, this makes me sad...

Ditto :(

Love you ray... So much.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 02:10:37 AM »

If I were to summarize Ray it would be: 

They call him "Ray" because he has brought a "ray of light" into our darkened lives that will influence us FOREVER!
AND, we will EVER  be grateful for BOTH "rays"!

Our continued prayers and gratitude,
We love you,
Duane

Amen to that!

Foxx

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:52 AM »

Dear Ray,
 I wonder how many people's lives have been changed by the unlikely invention of a website? God works in mysterious ways and through the eyes and heart of a roofer he has put scholars to shame. You have done such a good thing. Thank you. Im better because of you, because God chose this method to open my eyes right after I asked Him how He could ever send someone to Hell. And in an evening of reading your site I knew I had found my answer. What a wonder. For as long as I live I will hear you say " read all the words, all of them. Do you believe them?" Yes, Ray I believe. Thank you for showing me the way.
 I'm praying for your comfort and well being. And for your dear wife. God Bless you both.

I couldn't have put it better than this. I pray for both your wife and yourself that you will get get through this pain. I know both of you have been in a lot of physical pain for some time now and yet you have remained upbeat, thankful and despite it all still have found time to contribute to this site that you have grown to care so much about. You are in my prayers my friend, I am so thankful for you. My life has changed because of God putting your site in my path.

onelovedread

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 03:11:24 PM »

I pray that God would continue to be merciful to Ray and his wonderful wife who is also suffering. We know that He has a purpose and plan, as Ray defies the odds and the medical numbers, and we rejoice that he continues to put out more teachings that bless us and glorify God.

JD

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:42 AM »

I tell you people, I look at what Ray and Manuela are going through and the grace and dignity with which they hold themselves....and I just know that if it were me....I'd be cursing God at the first hurdle! But I'm convinced more than ever, that what we have here is an example to us all....of how it's done when the rubber meets the road - an example we all cherish and admire, through the heart ache and the pain. They don't pass through this valley alone - amen!

JD

Gina

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »

I tell you people, I look at what Ray and Manuela are going through and the grace and dignity with which they hold themselves....and I just know that if it were me....I'd be cursing God at the first hurdle! But I'm convinced more than ever, that what we have here is an example to us all....of how it's done when the rubber meets the road - an example we all cherish and admire, through the heart ache and the pain. They don't pass through this valley alone - amen!

JD

:-*  I've said the same thing, JD.  Thank you for that.   :-*

Gina

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2012, 06:22:04 PM »

I pray that God would continue to be merciful to Ray and his wonderful wife who is also suffering. We know that He has a purpose and plan, as Ray defies the odds and the medical numbers, and we rejoice that he continues to put out more teachings that bless us and glorify God.

Amen.

david mc fauld

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 05:17:28 PM »

He is in my prayers.
David.

deblynn

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 11:36:21 PM »

I include Ray & his wife in my thoughts & prayers as well.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.