bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The parabless rewritten-- if there were a hell  (Read 3752 times)

Duane

The parabless rewritten-- if there were a hell
« on: January 02, 2012, 09:17:39 PM »

I was thinking about how the parables would read if jesus were honest about a real hell future for the lost.  I goes as follows:

For example: The "lost sheep and the 90 and 9"
It should have been told that Jesus fore ordained to save the ONE sheep and the 99 were to go astray by their very nature. Then at their deaths, be sent to the slaughter house (for not returning to the shepherd) to be slaughtered for eternity without ever dying-- out of love and justice of course.
The "lost coin"---"good, I found it--now go squander the rest!"
The prodigal son "over stayed his departure" and upon return the father said "sorry, I never knew you" now guards "take him to the torture chamber that I have prepared for him and torture him beyond his normal life". Then later I will have him kneel before me and his tongue WILL CONFESS that I am his father, to my satisfaction, then back he goes for eternity!
GOD DOES THIS ALL OUT OF LOVE, DIVINE JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS.
This is preferable to just not creating those, who in His omniscience, He knew wouldn't accept Him. Then there would be no "teeth gnashing and death curtling screaming" necessary!

River

Re: The parabless rewritten-- if there were a hell
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 07:04:15 AM »

The biggest thing that speaks to me is how Jesus was. Having mercy, loving kids, spending time with those who the "churches" or "religious" would shun or ignore. This was a man who was preaching something totally contrary to hell and he lived it in his actions. I could not imagine any better comfort than knowing someone who loved me and cared totally for me and had my best interests at heart. With hell there is no hope, with Jesus we see hope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.