bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood  (Read 4899 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
« on: January 05, 2012, 04:57:09 PM »

If you enjoy anime, i highly recommend this anime to anyone who has not seen it. Its one of the greatest animes hands down. If you enjoy a good story, some great humor, action, mystery, nail bitters, a bit of romance, then check this one out.

Here is an AMV video dedicated to it and its pretty well done, gives you an awesome feel for the epicness that is;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXCcbMbimW4

Full metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Whats great is you can watch the first three seasons on netflix straight from your house! Sadly, the remaining 20 episodes or so are all in japanese as no voice over dubs have been done for the final two seasons. Either way, its a great watch, i watched it all the way through, even finished it in japanese and i was not disappointed. If this is your kind of thing, you won't be either! Give it a shot!

Enjoy the video either way :P
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 01:28:20 AM »

My oldest daughter draws anime and loves it.  She might like this.  I'll forward it to her.

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 04:09:51 AM »

Didn't know that there were anime fans here! Sweet!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »

I wub anime :D

FMA:B is my favorite one, second would be Angel Beats and third would probably be school days or clannad. But yes, i love anime, i watch quite a bit of it xD
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 08:26:36 PM »

Yeah anime is cool!  Similar predictable and typically simple story plots, same basic cast structures, lots of violence, magical super powers, cool simplistic art work, and animation almost as good as American 1930 cartoons.  Sweet!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:29:28 PM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 12:52:30 AM »

Yeah anime is cool!  Similar predictable and typically simple story plots, same basic cast structures, lots of violence, magical super powers, cool simplistic art work, and animation almost as good as American 1930 cartoons.  Sweet!

eh??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.