bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My dad now believes in Ultimate Salvation of All  (Read 7014 times)

Gabriel

My dad now believes in Ultimate Salvation of All
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »

The only other person I know in my family, who often questioned the traditions (dad) has watched me study over time, and has come to believe God will ultimately save all mankind! I never pushed it on him, but he often listened to the audios and videos over my shoulder, or on the couch (though he pretended not to show much interest  ;) I'm so happy God has done this for him, because I remember my own struggle and heartache, like him I too was raised in a Baptist Church, by my grandad, and as we all know that denomination has been one of the main promoters of eternal torment. I'm so thankful God did this for the both of us! How wonderful he is!  :) I'll end with.

Rom 11:32  For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Rom 11:33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 11:34  For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
Rom 11:35  Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
Rom 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Shawn Fainn

Re: My dad now believes in Ultimate Salvation of All
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 10:54:05 AM »

Awesome news brother

Gabriel

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 11:08:33 AM »

Thanks! Brother! it sure is.  :)

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 11:46:03 AM »

Great news Gabriel...also, good that you showed patience instead of overbearing your father with your beliefs. Excellent news indeed...all glory to God.  :)

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »

The only other person I know in my family, who often questioned the traditions (dad) has watched me study over time, and has come to believe God will ultimately save all mankind! I never pushed it on him, but he often listened to the audios and videos over my shoulder, or on the couch (though he pretended not to show much interest  ;)

Hi Gabriel,

I'm so happy to hear your dad is having his "eyes opened" to this marvelous truth of salvation of all.  Thanks for sharing your joy and reminding us that it is not necessary to "push" our beliefs on others because if God is choosing them to have their "blinders" removed, it will happen! :)

René

Gina

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 12:16:17 PM »

That's fantastic news, Gabriel.  Sounds like he "saw a sermon"-in you!  I pray God Blesses you both as you share and encourage one another.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »

A beautiful testimony Gabriel: 8)

Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.

2Ti 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 03:06:04 PM »

Wonderful to hear. 

Isa 52:10  The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Luk 3:5,6  Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 03:48:52 PM »

:)!
Elaine

Gabriel

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »

Thank yall! ;D My grandad is very strict, and unfortunately believes the KJV is flawless, But God meant this for Good, because I believe this bitter experience that we both had (and I mean no disrespect to my dad's father, and my grandfather) led us to question everything. We both had battles going on in our minds, because we both knew considering the character of God none of what were tought made much sense.  :)

Mbongiseni

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 04:32:00 AM »

Wonderful news young man! God be blessed forever!

Mbo

Joel

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:29 PM »

Good news Gabriel,
Your Dad can count himself among the very blessed of God.

Joel

Samson

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 01:56:44 AM »

Great news Gabriel...also, good that you showed patience instead of overbearing your father with your beliefs. Excellent news indeed...all glory to God.  :)

Sorry My Young Buddy Gabriel,

Meaning, sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was away in Altoona, Pa visiting My Daughter Shannon. Great News and an excellent reminder by Marques in the above Post. Words of wisdom as a reminder not to be overbearing with My relatives, especially Shannon, but to let God do the work and pray He helps Me be a good Father to Her, instead of focusing on preaching. Glad to hear about all of this Dude.

Kind Regards, Samson.

cjwood

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 05:06:32 AM »

how wonderful to hear your news gabriel.  sorry for being a few days behind on the forum.  i know you must feel such a deep love for your earthly father especially now.  not only being of the same blood, but being of the same like mind in the Truths that your Father God is showing you both.  your dedication in deeper study of the Truths which the Holy Spirit has shown and taught ray, and your constant patience with your father, have been the living testimony which God used to begin opening the spiritual eyes of your father.  amazing.  absolutely amazing how our Father God works in each of our lives.  so different, but so singular in purpose.  to make us all into His image.

give your daddy a hug for me and say it was from one of his new sisters in Christ.  :)

claudia

Gabriel

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 09:48:50 PM »

Thank you all so much!  :) and I'll be sure to do that, Claudia!

Gabriel

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 11:44:23 PM »

To me, it is such a wonderful feeling when God calls a person out of the darkness, and into his marvelous light! A young lady and good friend of mine starting liking my videos, and post about the larger hope on my facebook page. Like myself she was also raised babtist. I told her I noticed she was taking an interest in my post. Her own words, "Could God really be like that" We have talked about it privately for the past couple of weeks. WOW! I know believing in the Ultimate Salvation of All is just the beginning, but it is just an amazing feeling knowing such a heavy load had been lifted from someone, she now knows her God is more awesome then she ever knew possible!

LXX - Psa 135:3  Praise ye the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises to his name; for it is good.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:46:39 PM by Gabriel »

Duane

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2012, 12:21:56 AM »

Gabe--we can't fathom the power of God; nor, can we guess His way of doing things in people's lives!  It took my a
L-O -N-G time to realize that it WASN'T my "power-presentation" that made one iota of difference--it"s ALL GOD!
Bless you,
Duane

Gabriel

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2012, 12:31:01 AM »

For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Bless you too, Duane!

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2012, 12:44:37 AM »

To me, it is such a wonderful feeling when God calls a person out of the darkness, and into his marvelous light!

How sweet it is!  ;)

René

Gabriel

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2012, 01:01:42 AM »

it sure is Rene!  :D God is spreading the larger hope like wild fire!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.