bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why he hates religion. YES  (Read 4561 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
why he hates religion. YES
« on: January 16, 2012, 03:22:07 PM »

Folks here is a new video  from a young man who has a lot of wisdom
considering his age. PLease watch and comment. Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY&feature=player_embedded

Samson

Re: why he hates religion. YES
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 03:32:37 PM »

Folks here is a new video  from a young man who has a lot of wisdom
considering his age. PLease watch and comment. Bob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY&feature=player_embedded

Hey Bob,

No offense meant to you, but that Video was already Posted, I think By Alex, but I've been meaning to comment how much I enjoyed it, good poetry rhythm. Apparently, He recognizes that Jesus worst enemies and opposers would be the Leaders and some Followers of the Organized Denominations. Even to this day, after 30 plus years of knowing what John Calvin did to Michael Servetus, it still emotionally seems unbelievable and yet most people don't see a problem or the hypocrisy in all of this. If Jesus came in Our day to the Churches with the same message, they would Murder Him all over again. If you told most people that, they might think you were NUTS.

People probably think I'm NUTS anyway, but I'm in good company with the rest of you,  ;D, ;).

Thanks, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:10:21 PM »

Hi Bob

It is a hard hitting deft blow against structures of religion, for those who might be beginning to doubt.....it is a clever twist of words that are lyrical and mesmerising.

It creates a joyous feeling of a home run because we know the infections of religion!

Upon closer inspection...there are also some errors that err to religion again!lol :)

When I first heard this Video from Alex...I loved it... it has merit.

It is good you have re entered the message for another look. Thank you Bob. :) I wouldn't trash the message or the setting in which it is presented, for it might help others leave the stricter rules and deceptions of Babylon!  :)...like moving out of high security prison to medium sentence or parole!  ;D It's all good to lessen the load and remove the shackles....... :)

Arc
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:16:32 PM by Arcturus »

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »

Thanks Guys and apologies to Alex,
I didn't recall seeing that video before.

I wonder if there are not a lot of nominal atheists out there who just
can't believe in the "christian god" due to the absolute cruelty of his popular description.
Perhaps the first step toward truth is to raise doubt in the accepted propaganda.

My first doubt that I recall during world war two was having Lutheran American mothers praying to the ONE God to save their soldier boys from the evil Lutheran German soldier boys during WW2 and trying to picture God as referee deciding upon which soldier to call a foul. Even as a young person in school that didn't make any sense.
Ole Indiana bob

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 04:52:43 AM »

Even as a young person in school that didn't make any sense.
Ole Indiana bob

Ha!  :)....so you were born with a sound mind Ole Indiana bob!...good you've still got it! 8)..and still with it!  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.