bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WOW...what's in Your mind!  (Read 4089 times)

Deborah-Leigh

WOW...what's in Your mind!
« on: January 18, 2012, 04:08:40 AM »

I think it is right to put this video here...it is for fellowship and testimony.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvM_YAwX4I&feature=player_embedded

Duane

Re: WOW...what's in Your mind!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 10:09:20 PM »

This is classic existentialism that was believed and taught by Aristotle, Plato and Socrates.
They taught that everything you see on earth is just a carbon copy of the perfect and REAL object above.  When you turned your back on something, it no longer existed.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:45:43 AM »

Duane! It goes SO MUCH deeper than that. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

Have been doing some investigations also about aliens and UFO’s

As Kat posted in the Thread, The knowledge of good and evil, Ray says :

Satan does not seek to devour everyone for food; only those who are carnally [fleshly] minded represent a great steak dinner to him. http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

First the natural then the Spiritual, right ~  :)

Subversive powers of satanic rule and influence will test the imaginations of humanity, to forget the law of God and the reliance on God, to entice away into the dark dungeons of human fears and into vulgar and profane behaviors.  Egyptian alchemy, Atlantis, Pyramidology and Bermuda Triangle mysteries, Coral Castle, and oh there are so many different candies in the shop of Satanic enticements to wet any appetite of imagination to go shopping down the halls of great seduction away from the knowledge of God.

Now with quantum physics entering the fray, we have another means by which to see the world!

Yet still, it simply all comes down to one statement by Christ. No matter how big the candy factory of Satan becomes, it still all comes down to just one rule and that is which master are you going to serve, because you cannot serve both.  That too is not to say you or I have any say in the matter of who we serve either. Only God can cause anyone to know HIM or serve HIM.

The Bohemian meetings (see Ray’s teaching at  http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D2.htm)....... that embrace the world’s most worldly leaders and politicians, endorse the fact that these profane ceremonies, discard the Sovereignty of God, giving credibility rather to an Owl Statue and Satanic manifestations that become conversations with powers that are designed only to blind and control by fear, the souls and hearts and minds of those who have forgotten God.

The cohorts of political powers  are found in the realms where Paul   isolates  the principalities, powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world, as those being the spiritual wickedness at work in high places. It is as Ray exhibits in his paper, depictions of cartoon characters of “the angels of the Devil” http://bible-truths.com/23-minutes-in-hell.html that identifies the religious Christian leadership as being those mortal carnal men, and there are women there too, yet these people, powers and rulers of the darkness of this world are not ONLY in the Christian realms. They exist too in all other arenas of human powers in rulership under the cover of darkness of this world. They are in the police ranks, the courts of so called justice, the military, the government and banks, hospitals and schools and everywhere where there is a human made system, designed to manage people or control humanity.

I am not saying buck the system or defy authority, but grin and bear it knowing Papa knows all and all will be straightened out eventually.

This need not make you scared either, but, just more alert and awake to the situation, if you are not already! LOL. Refuse has a powerful stench that can knock the day lights out of you! But, no, seriously,  only the sleeping ones who believe State and human statutes can save, defend or protect, have only one way to go with that false perception and that is to the crematory of retreat to and into the mires of  deeper uncertainty as to where exactly they have placed their trust! That is a soul dumb out experience. Any wonder the glaze look appears all to quickly if you are speaking to a UFO enthusiast or a Church going “believer”.

I am convinced that the pallor of death appears as the glazed look that glasses over the hardened heart that is stone cold as produced in the highest burning furnaces of fear and terror. Who wants God when you are stone cold like that! God will just make you even more sacred when you are in that state! Any wonder they had to kill the Son of God. They knew Him not, despite the evidence of His Mercy and gracious empathy for the sick and maimed humanity.

By His Spirit alone we understand finally Who it is who alone has the power and means to save the lost cause of the glazed eyed heart and soul sold to terrifying false doctrines, as those who believe the miracles of demons. So, the “lost cause” is really NOT lost at all. God sees where it is and how to salvage all.

First the natural and then the spiritual is God's decree, not mans.

So, every thing is actually going according to plan. The plan of God. There is great comfort there, don't you think? :)  There's no rust on God ~ :)...and thanks for letting me vent a little.... :)

Arc

Gina

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 12:19:34 PM »

Isn't this the part where Longhorn comes along and says:  "My brain just exploded" ?

;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 01:59:42 PM »

If the brain explodes...that's a good thing right ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 20 queries.