bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: howdy  (Read 10109 times)

Duane

Re: howdy
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 11:41:13 PM »

I Tony--welcome board--we all got here the round about "GOD WAY" --each story being interesting and different.
READ< READ< READ and then some have to "rest and digest" because everything is so new and different.  Some things will seem radical even to the most independent thinker because we all have "carry-over" from our religious past--and some concepts STRETCH TO THE LIMIT our off-hand acceptance.  DON'T WORRY --just keep reading over it and then boing! God will pull the curtain back and the beauty will be revealed and things will all "fall into place"!  That was my experience.

I also ASKED a lot of well thought out questions on the web-sites and the moderators P-A-T-I-E-N-T-L-Y directed to me to all ready printed articles or individually answered.  ie: what Kat has directed you to thus far as intro.

The MAIN thing is HAVE FUN getting to know the B-T family,(a great and diverse bunch), enjoy the various web-site formats and PRAY FOR RAY'S HEALTH!     

I'm Duane from Binghamton, New York.  Welcome aboard--brother!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.