bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ''Why does God love You?'' (A peace that I enjoyed the most)  (Read 3712 times)

acomplishedartis

''Why does God love You?'' (A peace that I enjoyed the most)
« on: January 19, 2012, 05:15:52 AM »

This next paragraph is one of the peaces that I enjoyed the most of the new paper 'Why does God love you?'':

So what is there about you individually that can be found in no other person? Why does God need you when He has so many billions of others? Surely there can be nothing in us individually that is lacking in all other persons on earth, is there? So why can we possibly be of such great value that God would die for us? each of us? What do you have that none other can fulfill?

And the answer is: Your "UNIQUENESS."

"Unique" is defined as: "Being the only one of its kind. Without an equal or equivalent, unparalleled." Whether you recognize yourself as being unique does not change the fact that you are, beginning with your very fingerprints. No two eyes are identical, nor teeth, or DNA. Every singer's voice is different. Every writer has his own unique phrasing. Every composer has unique features in his music. Every painter is unique. Each person walks with his own unique gait. Have you ever seen two identical sunsets? Are there really "identical twins?" Ask their husbands?

I'm sure we could go on for hours. Everyone is unique in God's eyes and therefore is important to God. God needs you as an individual just as much as He needs the whole human race collectively.

Be clear, however, that although you are unique among humanity, there is nothing about you that makes you BETTER than anyone else. But your uniqueness makes you precious to God. All my life I have heard that "all Chinese look alike." Not true. If you don't believe me, ask any Chinese mother. Uniqueness is found everywhere in God's creation

If you keep pondering more about it; it is not only saying that we are unique along with our little group of friends or neighboards.. I believe this go way deeper than that, most of us have been raised with a general knowledge of countries and people that we have never met, but that we suppose that they are all alike. The statement that we have just read in blue makes our world view shrunken.

And not only we are more naive from what we used to think to be, the other big thought to ponder is that We are NO Better, hmm, that really could put our national proud, family proud, personal skills proud, etc. very low(and that would be a good thing).

Now, respecting the ones whom are trying to obey and please God, even when we are no better, the truth is that we are becoming VERY different from the majority around us, no matter how we look on the out side, or how we where raised, we are becoming to have more in common with other people that are trying to obey and follow this truths even if they live so far and where raised in very different environments.

I am an "Ambassador for Christ" (I Cor 5:20). Ambassadors cannot legally take part in the politics of foreign nations.  Jesus never, ever got involved in the operations of the Roman Government over the Jews. We are never taught to "march on Washington," etc. But we are told to COME OUT OF THE WORLD and be separate. "Let the DEAD bury the dead."
God be with you,
Ray

It is easy for us to stereotype wrongly certain lands along with people. Our knowledge is very limited and evidences respecting certain events can be able to seem one way in the surface when in reality they are not close to the truth. Only God knows EVERYBODY fully in great detail.

I am not my name, I am not the years I have alive, I have not much to do with the ideologies of the land where I was born, I am not what I posses materially, I am not just a peace of walking human flesh, I am not worth with the number of people that know some about me...so
Whom WE really are? ...We are our main believes, our main intentions, biggest hopes and wishes! we are what we think about all they long... We are what God says that we are.

I am just saying that we should more careful before judging others,

'conventional wisdom' protect us from the very hard job of thinking and researching and it make us feel that we are experts on many fields, however even when 'conventional wisdom' is practical most of the times is not necessarily true.

I must admit that sometimes I feel a little bit naive when trying hard not to put tags on people that I don't really know, but that's okay with me, it might be part of carrying my daily cross.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:33:12 AM by Moises »

Gina

I am just saying that we should more careful before judging others,

'conventional wisdom' protect us from the very hard job of thinking and researching and it make us feel that we are experts on many fields, however even when 'conventional wisdom' is practical most of the times is not necessarily true.

I must admit that sometimes I feel a little bit naive when trying hard not to put tags on people that I don't really know, but that's okay with me, it might be part of carrying my daily cross.

That's right, Moises.  I couldn't have said that better myself.   Good job!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.