bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer  (Read 4393 times)

ez2u

prayer
« on: January 21, 2012, 11:51:47 AM »

I truly need prayer   as many of you know   i have a difficult situation  with my home base  and now that the children have grown moving to other towns  its just worsen.  I feel so raw and strip so completely laid low and not able to get up.  Last night i looked online to end it after a big fight where he pushed me around and would not consider my needs.  basic needs of food and warmth.  I pour my life into this family.  My son is coming down today and i need the strength to work something else out.  Last October i was in a car accident and hurt my back really bad.  I tried to sell my home and move away it didn't sell.  plese pray for me  i just can't believe my life is so full of abuse  no one wants women around that are old and beaten down. 

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: prayer
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 12:16:11 PM »

no one wants women around that are old and beaten down.

Jesus has not forsaken you, Peggy.  You are in my prayers.

René

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:44:04 PM »

Ez2u, my heart goes out to you. God has not forgotten you. I will pray for you.

Gina

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 12:04:44 AM »

I'm praying for you, Peggy.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 02:17:41 AM »

Praying!! No body wants a women around thata re old and beaten down? Sounds to me like the time the pharisees were about to stone that woman for being down.. but guess who wanted her? Hang in there! Our Lord is most certainly with you and I know His heart aches with yours, He is not far from any of us! He loves you!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 03:42:30 AM »

peggy, i pray that Jesus Christ will indeed let you know that He IS with you, and knows the pain of abuse and suffering.  He walks with you each step of your personal journey, purposed by Him for your life.  each step peggy.  He sees it all and knows your heart, your needs, your suffering, your loneliness and all that is causing pain in your life.  pour your heart out to Him continually.  He will not leave you as an orphan.  in the storm...

love in Christ,
claudia

octoberose

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 01:38:24 AM »

peggy, i pray that Jesus Christ will indeed let you know that He IS with you, and knows the pain of abuse and suffering.  He walks with you each step of your personal journey, purposed by Him for your life.  each step peggy.  He sees it all and knows your heart, your needs, your suffering, your loneliness and all that is causing pain in your life.  pour your heart out to Him continually.  He will not leave you as an orphan.  in the storm...

love in Christ,
claudia

Absolutely, Claudia is right. I'm so sorry Peggy. I wish I could reach out and hug you. I think you are lovely and selfless and wise and long suffering and God will heal all your afflictions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.