bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Brother  (Read 7262 times)

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
My Brother
« on: January 23, 2012, 02:38:11 AM »

Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that my brother is in the hospital. He has been diagnosed with Sepsis.
Its not really looking good. My family is taking this hard especially my dad. He has already lost two sons and a third I know will devastate him. I would appreciate your prayers!
Thanks so much!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

cjwood

Re: My Brother
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 03:04:33 AM »

dear antaiwan, i will pray for your brother, and the rest of your family.  keep your faith strong.  i pray for His mercy and grace to be extended to you all, and His lovingkindness to comfort you.

claudia
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:00:34 AM by cjwood »

Gina

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 05:00:29 AM »

Definitely.  Wow, that's sad.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 09:04:02 AM »

Praying for your brother.

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 11:42:23 AM »

I will also.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »

Antaiwan,

You and your family are in my prayers. 

René

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »

I'll be praying for your brother and family Antaiwan.

Dennis

Akira329

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »

I don't think he is going to make it. All of his organs have failed and his heart is damaged. Not sure about his brain. Even if he recovers we all know he wouldn't want to live this way. So the family decided to put him on dnr. He will be taken off life support and allow him to breath on his own till he can't any longer. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns.

Antaiwan
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Kat

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 02:09:59 PM »

Hi Antaiwan,

Will be praying!

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Samson

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 03:00:26 PM »

Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that my brother is in the hospital. He has been diagnosed with Sepsis.
Its not really looking good. My family is taking this hard especially my dad. He has already lost two sons and a third I know will devastate him. I would appreciate your prayers!
Thanks so much!
Antaiwan

Sorry to hear that Antaiwan, that's allot of Sons for a Father to have already Lost, I'll pray in behalf of Your Brother, but Your Father will need Prayers too, for His emotional healing, if Your Brother doesn't survive.

I know this might be a bad time to ask, but what is Sepsis, never heard of it, I guess it must be something pretty awful, since you don't think He's going to make it.

Kind Regards & Sorrow, Samson.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:48:50 PM by Samson »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »

Heart's broken here, Antaiwan.  God be with all your family, especially your dad.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Revilonivek

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 12:41:21 AM »

My heart goes to your family.. It's never easy going through something like this. Especially this. Will be praying for you and your family.

cherokee

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 08:44:07 AM »

Antaiwan,

Will keep you all in my prayers. I know what it is like to lose a son. My heart goes out to your Dad.

Blessings,
Suzie

P.S. For those who don't know what Sepsis is, here is the definition for the Mayo Clinic.

Sepsis is a potentially life-threatening complication of an infection. While sepsis can happen to anyone, it's most common and most dangerous in people who are elderly or who have weakened immune systems.

Sepsis occurs when chemicals released into the bloodstream to fight the infection trigger inflammation throughout the body. This inflammation creates microscopic blood clots that can block nutrients and oxygen from reaching organs, causing them to fail. If sepsis progresses to septic shock, blood pressure drops dramatically and the person may die.

Early treatment of sepsis, usually with antibiotics and large amounts of intravenous fluids, improves chances for survival.

Nan

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 09:49:15 AM »

I'm so sorry, Antaiwan

Akira329

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 01:16:52 PM »

If some of you don't know already my brother died yesterday. The doctors tried everything they could I believe but his body just wasn't responding to anything they gave him. I'm going to really miss my brother. I know I will see him again!
Thank you all for your prayers! I really appreciate them!
Antaiwan
-Albert Einstein
- Jesus

onelovedread

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »

Really sorry to hear, Antaiwan
I will continue to pray for you that God will bring you peace and comfort in your time of loss, knowing that you'll see your brother again one day.

gmik

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 04:01:53 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss.  I am glad you know the truth and will see him again.  I hope your family knows that as well.

Sadly,
gena

cjwood

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04:59 AM »

oh antaiwan, my heart is so sad for you, and your family, most especially your dad.  i pray for God's strength to encompass each of you as you go through this time of loss and sorrow. 

claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 02:15:35 AM »

Praying most definitely! Your poor father :(
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.