bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daniel 10  (Read 3605 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Daniel 10
« on: January 25, 2012, 02:41:38 AM »

Has Ray ever taught on Daniel, specifically the vision that appears to be Christ?  And then, either the vision of Christ or an angel said they were thrwarted by the Prince of Persia for 21 days to get to Daniel's aid? Very confusing to me- how can Christ be thrwarted by anyone?

Mbongiseni

Re: Daniel 10
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 07:31:22 AM »

Hi

Although I myself haven't yet come across Ray's teaching on this chapter but think one can comment and in fact I stand to be corrected; the man Daniel sees is not Christ but a messenger(angel) see verse 13 "...Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me..." Remember also in Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. In my view the vision in the 10th chapter of Daniel is a continuation of the vision in chapter 9.
Chapter 9 : 21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice.
    22 He instructed me and said to me, Daniel; I have now come to give you insight and understanding.
    23 As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision:
Chapter 10: 4 on the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river, the Tigris,
    5 I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold round his waist.
    6 His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.9 Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him...    11 He said, Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you. And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.
    12 Then he continued, Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them...

I hope some of it will answer to your question.

God bless
Mbo

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.