bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing a thought  (Read 18745 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Sharing a thought
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 02:47:46 AM »

Hi Gang,

The purpose of the thread was never to suggest Einstein had a better understanding than God. It was to suggest just what kind understanding Jesus possessed of the universe and its mysteries. The disciples were able to heal the sick also and raise the dead. Is there something scientific about raising dead people that can be explained ? Jesus Christ DID SOMETHING TO THESE PEOPLE WHEN HE HEALED THEM ! The women touched his garmet and power left him ! What is this power ? Can this power that cures people of diseases and raises them from the dead on some insane level of intelligence be explained  ? I have no doubt in my mind that Jesus performed many miracles. But could he actually explain what he did when he performed one ? It appears to me like he altered laws at will to accomplish things like walking on the water and healing sick people.

Im sorry I just believe he did these things but am just fascinated and perplexed on the possibilities on what he actually did to accomplish them !

Yes, I do believe your conclusions are correct. This "power" has the ability to cause a change in living or dead tissue in so much as a way to produce a physical measurable effect such as bringing the dead back to life. The primary source of energy for our world which is than manipulated into countless forms comes from the sun, on a particle level the sun ejects photons. Photons are visible light, which can be felt as heat or seen as light.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that He altered laws but rather manipulated them to His benefit. After all, if God created the universe and it's laws, why not use them to His own advantage when performing His miracles rather than constantly having to break them to His desired results? And ... if God who He is, then I don't believe He would have to break His own laws to accomplish His goals. I.E. Healing a person in whatever form He does it.

Another thing is if the Lord created this universe, He obviously understands how it works on a microscope level from the point of view that science explains it from. I think if God inspired the writting of the scriptures today, the explanations of creation and life would be drastically different simply because our collective knowledge as a community is exponentially greater than when we were a younger species. We are capable of understanding and grasping concepts about our universe that thousands of years ago, when the scriptures were written, people could not. At least, not in the scientific detail that we do now.

Now one thing I think science will never be able to do is bring back life into a dead organism. Reason being is that we need the SPIRIT which only comes from God, to return into the body in order to observe a living soul. In order to really have life. Despite that, I still don't think God is breaking His own laws, after all, He is bringing into this creation new life everyday, so we know God placing His spirit of life into organisms, into humans, to produce this living soul is by no means breaking His laws.

So that's what I think about what you had to say. =]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:11:29 AM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »

Every day, God causes a new life to be formed and grow and survive inside the bodies of those that are in the process of dying. 

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2012, 07:49:23 PM »

i've been offline for a few days and just read this additional page in the thread. 

gina, i just wanted to say i loved your therapy for when you get tense. to dance.
something i'm going to start including in my protocol for stress.   :) :)

so, let us dance our patooties off.  dance unto the LORD!

claudia
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.