bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: All is out of God  (Read 10897 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: All is out of God
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 08:45:15 AM »

....”the Father has never directly made Himself known to humanity.” L Ray Smith LOF V1

The radiance of God’s Glory, is Christ. Heb 1 : 3

CHRIST IS EVERYTHING! Everything that ever was, is, or shall be......CREATOR, SUSTAINER,  AND ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.  ~ L Ray Smith LOF V1

Everything that ever was, is past. Everything that is, is present. Everything that shall be, is future.

Nothing and no where  is Christ not Christ. 

CHRIST IS EVERYTHING!

Everything means everything. No one, and no thing, can be separate from EVERYTHING. If there were something, or someone, separate from everything, then everything, could not be called everything, and Christ would not be Christ!

God is operating ALL in all. 1 Cor 12 : 6  ~ L Ray Smith LOF 5  8)

Arc

staggered

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 12:20:51 AM »

maybe the answer you are looking for is in b-t home page watch the video"where does God's knowledge & wisdom come from".

darren

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 03:16:22 AM »

Thanks Staggered: watched and listen to Ray video: Does God learn?? Many, many times since he came out with it. But one never knows what one might miss. Therefore I just got done watching and listening again momenta ago. I can see there is no chapter and verse on my subject as how did God learn evil. How did God come up with the concept of evil. Before there was any creation whatsoever just when there was God and nothing else. Well, even though there is no chapter and verse on this matter I did however have a theory thanks to you and your suggestion that I watched this video once more.  Wisdom. Yes Wisdom was with God before the creations. God birth Wisdom forth. God could not create anything until He poss. Wisdom. Therefore I only can see that in This Wisdom that God travailed in pain to birth Wisdom, the knowledge of evil must have been in Wisdom. I am not saying God or Wisdom are evil. I am saying that In Wisdom the knowledge of evil was there and put forth for the use of good from God. AS we know you can not have one without the other. So either I thanks to you I answerer's my own question or I'm totally wrong. This is the best i can come up with. Stick a fork in me I'm done. This subject burned me out and gave me a major headache.  That to the BT family for putting up with my nonsense.

Darren
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.