bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Homosexuality  (Read 5376 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Homosexuality
« on: February 04, 2012, 10:24:39 AM »

Sir,
My name is Andrew, and I was raised in a variety of denominations from church of christ to charismatic. I was fortunate enough to experience private christian schooling my whole life and feel very comfortable diving into the scripture. I'm 24 years of age. Hopefully that is enough background before my question. I've been struggling with the bible and the topic of homosexuality and was wondering if you had the time to answer my questions. First the chapters that condemn homosexuality in leviticus also include consumption of shellfish as an abomination. My question is open in that if you take into affect what that book says about homosexuality, shouldn't there also be comments on the morality of shellfish in the church pulpit? Is same sex relations on an intimate, non-physical, level a sin? To elaborate, if two same sex genders come together and decide to be together but never have sex, does the bible discuss that? Finally, what about asexuality? No sexual desire at all, meaning you do not find sex appealing in any way no matter hetero or homo? What brought all this up was a study on the relationship King David had with Johnathen. They seemed to have a very deep connection, one that was discussed in great detail and portrayed in a valiant light in contrast to King David's ugly record with the hundreds of other wifes and concubines.
Thank you in advance for your insight on these issues and God bless,
Andrew

Dear Andrew:

My paper on homosexuality being a sin was not based on Leviticus
of the Old Testament Law, but mostly on Romans 1 of the New Testament.  And in
Rom. 1 and other places in the New Testament that I referenced and went into great
detail, homosexuality is most certainly a gross sin.  Arguing over shell fish will hardly
justify acts of homosexuality.  My paper covers the subject more thoroughly than any
book ever written on the subject as far as I am concerned. There is NOTHING that
can be Scripturally brought up against my paper, because my paper is based on
the Scriptures for New Testament Believers.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.