bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Awesome program about the scale of the universe!  (Read 4726 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Awesome program about the scale of the universe!
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:25:55 PM »

Check this program out guys, it is REALLY COOL!!! You can zoom in and out of the universe, omg!!

http://images.4channel.org/f/src/589217_scale_of_universe_enhanced.swf

haha soooo cool! I think everyone will enjoy this!

Edit: You can also click on things for information about them! This is better than a bio lecture!! haha.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:32:38 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

Re: Awesome program about the scale of the universe!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »

wow you can even zoom in all the way past protons and neutrons, haha this thing is AWESOME!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Kat

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 06:11:59 PM »

Hi Alex,

Very interesting, I love to see these things that give you some kind of perspective about the universe.

Kat

gmik

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »

Hey, I really want to see this...but the link takes me to 4chan and I can't find it.

Have you gone to Denean.com???  they have a great Universe shot from inner space to outer.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »

Hey, I really want to see this...but the link takes me to 4chan and I can't find it.

Have you gone to Denean.com???  they have a great Universe shot from inner space to outer.

if you click the link and it freezes, hit the refresh button, that should bring it up!

Let me know if that works.

Never been to Denean.com :<

gmik

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »

>:(  OK tried- it that way but no-go

Sometimes my laptop is to blame.  Later I will check it out on my main computer upstairs.

thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.