bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaflets  (Read 4246 times)

zander

Leaflets
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:07:14 PM »

In the last notice board before it went down, someone, i think it was Timothy pasted some text on what he thought would be good to use on leaflets if distributed in churches or libraries.

it was an alternative to a book (though i still think writing a book should not be ruled out).

Can whoever posted it do so again, as i want to use it, print it, then distribute it?

Thx

Timothy

Leaflets
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 08:29:10 PM »

Zanger,

I will posy it again. I just want to correct a few things since I sent it to Ray to review and he made a few comments and suggestions that I am adjusting now.
 Will try and post it tonight yet, okay.

Keep enduring,Tim

Timothy

Leaflets
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 09:35:58 PM »

Zanger,

Here ya go! Hope it helps.     Keep enduring,Tim

The two fold commission and teaching of Jesus Christ:  Elders must be able, “…both to preach with sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict itâ€?(Titus1:9, New Revised Standard Version).  

Do you ever find yourself trying to understand what you are reading in the Bible, but give up because it’s just too confusing, boring, or you can’t get a grasp of the King James English?  Whether the Bible has always been a deep seated part of your life, or you just have never cared one way or the other, it might be worth your time to read on and explore the hidden truths of Scripture through the writings and commentaries made available free of charge on the following issues and many others.

The Bible teaches no rapture to Heaven.
Are the words “everlasting,� “forever and ever,� and “ eternal� inspired Words of scripture?
Is God a trinity?
Is God controlling everything?  Do  we have freedom of the will?
Is being saved really a matter of reciting a twenty second prayer or how hard is it really and what are the Scriptural steps to Salvation?
What and where is Heaven?
What do the Scriptures say about how to study the Scriptures?
What is the “Lake of Fire� and the “Second Death� and is it really an eternal torture chamber with literal fire?
Who is the beast spoken of in Scripture and is the mark “666� a literal number or mark placed on man?

Did you ever wonder why Jesus would command us in Matthew 5:44 to love our enemies…and yet most of Orthodox Christian churches tell us that God is going to literally torture most of His creation in literal fire for all eternity if a person does not accept Him in his or her physical lifetime!

Please take the time to freely read, listen and study out the truths that the below ministries through their labor of love have taken thousands of man hours and dollars to make available to all.

http://bible-truths.com
http://*not-allowed*.com

May God richly bless all those who have a real love of the truth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.