bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New Message from Ray  (Read 11029 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
New Message from Ray
« on: February 10, 2012, 04:13:05 PM »

Gina

Re: New Message from Ray
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 12:40:28 AM »

Look at this:

And so I looked at Dr. Granberry and said:  "So there's nothing to do, seeing that they say operating on me in my condition is out of the question?"  Dr. Granberry looked at me and said:  "Who told you that?" I said, "My hospice people and Dr. Sherman."  And he said:  "NO....I CAN FIX IT."

Wow!  My heart started beating again, and I paused to gather my thoughts.  He told me to think it over, and I told him there is nothing to think over as there are no alternatives.  I said, "You're the man."  He said, "Okay, I'm booked solid till next week:  we'll do it then."  So that's where I am on that.  As for my cancer which is not getting better, I have discovered a new avenue to pursue, but I was told it will be rather expensive.  I have enlisted the help of a Cancer Coach from Texas.

That is such an answer to prayer.

what if God is leading me and showing me something diametrically opposed to the medical profession and even involving a quantum leap from how most naturalists and naturopaths treat cancer?  Now that would be something that could be passed on the many thousands of people by means of our bible-truths site, that would be of more practical benefit to many people even above just adding another miracle to our reader's faith.  Miracles are great!  Miracles are fun!  I like miracles!  But there were thousands of people who witnessed the miracles of Jesus, but did not have their lives changed or improved dramatically.  Presently I am trusting God that He is going to see me through this nightmare, but maybe in a way that will have a greater benefit for our readers than just being privy to a miracle.  I hope that all of you will have the same faith with me.

And that is so cool.

Thanks, Dennis.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 04:17:25 AM »

:)

Hope.

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 05:01:43 PM »

:)

faith
mercy
grace
love

jingle52

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 06:32:00 AM »

Faith Hope Mercy Love - Amen Claudia!
I echo that and will pray for Ray’s operation to be successful. God be with YOU Ray! In GOD WE TRUST  :)
Jingle

chav

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 09:21:53 AM »

Hi
We're praying and hoping too that the operation will be successful
Dave

deblynn

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:26:34 AM »

Wow-talk about a "suddenly" !  This is very encouraging news.  I agree with Ray's assessment about this process, because we tend to micro-manage our situations, without closer examination.  It makes sense that there is much to be gleaned from this physically egregious condition, as we need to to think outside the box about our health issues.  Yes, miracles are wonderful, but there is a reason why the Lord doesn't always answer prayers the way we think He should.  Often, there are factors involved that we aren't always aware of.  Thank you, Jesus, for Ray's complete healing, as he is in Your Hands.  :)

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »

The 'most' encouraging thing to me is that even after all his pain Ray has not given up and he still sees a future for himself God willing.  It's obvious that God is sustaining him as if I had a femur which was split in two at the top I'm sure I would of overdosed on morphine a long time ago and would of pulled a Job imploring God to take my life.  God has his hand on this man and I stand in faith with him as nothing is impossible with God and if the Lord has put these things in Ray's heart then I'm excited along with him for what is going to happen.

tau

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with Ray and his family at this trying times. Ain't it interesting how at times one can see the hand of God in all that happens around us, sometimes even to the people we know. Our prayers are enjoint to your prayers Mr. Smith. God speed.

tau.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »

Love you ray!! Overjoyed to read your latest message. Witness a miracle? Pfft, THIS IS a miracle! There is no other way to explain it! A miracle in the fact that we have all grown closer as a family as we pray for you and as we pray for each other here on the forums. We are truly a family as the Father has always wanted!

You know we are here for you ray, we love you deeply! We are all in this together, in Christ!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »

Some of you are talking about a miracle? What miracle? This operation is very dangerous for someone in Ray's condition.

octoberose

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 10:26:34 PM »

Some of you are talking about a miracle? What miracle? This operation is very dangerous for someone in Ray's condition.

Dear Dennis, you sound like the concerned, loving friend that you are. But Ray is the one who first said 'miracle'. And of course, every day he's had for the past three years and what God has accomplished through him is miraculous. But for the first time in a while he sounds, well, jazzed. Happy. Full of expectation in what God will do next. We will all be praying and watching and we will be a witness to God's mercy in Ray's life and our own. I will pray for you too, to ease your worry.  :)

Gina

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 02:05:01 AM »

Thanks, Octoberose.  I couldn't have said it better.

Hi all:

What I didn't know when I posted my reply is that Ray must remain awake during the operation because it's too dangerous for him to be put under.  I, like the rest of you upon reading that, am speechless except to say, I will truly focus on praying for Ray and his peace of mind during that nightmare of an operation (my mind won't let me go there for more than two seconds before I start to feel like I'm going nuts), and for the skill of his doctor and the doctor's assistants.

I'm sure everyone who reads this will be in agreement with me and Octoberose on that, too.

God bless you, Dennis.  And God bless Ray.

Mbongiseni

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 05:38:16 AM »

I would like to join our BT users in thanking the Almighty in sustainance and providence towards Ray's health.
The people very close to him and his family, physicians and all who are always there in times of need. May our Lord bless them all including those who keep praying without ceasing.

God Loves U all.
Mbo

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »

Dear Dennis, you sound like the concerned, loving friend that you are. But Ray is the one who first said 'miracle'. And of course, every day he's had for the past three years and what God has accomplished through him is miraculous. But for the first time in a while he sounds, well, jazzed. Happy. Full of expectation in what God will do next. We will all be praying and watching and we will be a witness to God's mercy in Ray's life and our own. I will pray for you too, to ease your worry.  :)

You are right, Ray used that word. Sorry. I just don't want everyone to assume this is a done deal, because it is not.

Revilonivek

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 10:39:11 AM »

l love it when we all share about our life journeys. Especially when we are living life outside the box of organized religion. It's a life that is more liberating, yet a hard road.  We learn so much. It is definitely  alot more than we ever would learn while living in a box of organized religion. Especially the part where we no longer become a passive follower of someone but become more of an active participant in living life.

I always love to see God's grace growing great relationships. This was very encouraging. It’s the people we meet along life’s road who help us appreciate the journey. We have only one thing to give up. Our dominion. We don’t own the world. We’re not kings or priests yet. Can we give that preconceived notion up? Too precious, all that control? Too tempting,  If we take the time to be quiet and observe, we can see what God is trying to teach us about the beautiful part of life.

freedom is not just a dream, it’s there, beyond those fences that we build all by ourselves. Let the control go, and God will catch on and It'll be even more beautiful.

It is amazing to see how God works in Ray's Life Journey.The great changes that happens in his life. The life transformation from what he used to be and what he is now.  a former bonded down WWCG participant follower to becoming a free man. God knows what he is doing. Just have to become an active participant in life, giving up dominion over life instead of just being a passive follower of someone. It can be quite liberating when we trust God in our lives like Ray trusts God with the journey. You know the feeling when we get when we give up dominion? It is quite freeing and instinctly we should flow with life. like a river, instead of holding to a tree on a bank. Who knows there may be a shore at the end of the river path and you could just get out of the river there. Just have to keep on flowing and who knows what may be waiting for you.

I love to read good news concerning our brother Ray and others. God will take care of our brother as he is faithful to take care of all of us. Take in comfort in knowing that God is faithful when we are faithless at any point in our lives. especially during a difficult time in our journeys.

God bless you Ray in your journey!

Gina

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »

You are right, Ray used that word. Sorry. I just don't want everyone to assume this is a done deal, because it is not.

I see what you're saying, Dennis.  It's not a small thing he's going through.  I personally just can't imagine God bringing Ray this far and then not bringing him through the operation.  He asked us to share in and be in agreement with his faith and that's what I'm going to be doing. :)

(Revilonek -- thank you for the things you said in your reply. God bless you.)

octoberose

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 11:18:13 PM »

I am hoping that just because Ray has to be awake during the operation, that doesnt mean he will be able to feel it. Can he share with us if it's a spinal block? In theory, he will feel tugging and presuure, but no pain during the procedure- much like a woman having a C section.
I, unlike so many of you, have not had the privilege of meeting Ray in person. But we've "talked" on line and of course I've read nearly everything on the site in two years. His faith is so pure, his understanding so profound, that when Ray says this is the path he's on and he wants to have this surgery, then I trust that. Ray hears from the Spirit of God in ways that are just too much for me to understand . But I believe Ray would say that whether he lives or dies, he does it to the Lord. And that takes away all our fear ( yes I am preaching to myself too)!

Gina

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 02:20:13 AM »

He'll have a local/epidural spinal block or something, I'm quite positive.  I mean, think about it:  he's screaming just from putting pressure on that bone.  If the doctor thinks it's too dangerous to put him under but didn't give him something to block the pain of the operation, he'd still die from the pain, and, come on, we all know that that would totally defeat the purpose.

Sharing that information wasn't mean to alarm us. 

Of us women out there who have had a c-section and were awake during the procedure, that will be the extent of what he feels--tugging.  He won't be able to see anything because they'll put a sheet between him and them and there'll be a very kind nurse at his head talking to him the whole time and reassuring him that he's going to be okay and he will pull through! 

I'm sure they'll give him oxygen and all that.  That was my c-section experience, which to some might be like comparing apples to oranges, but lemme tell ya, c-sections are no small operations, and you don't just hop off the operating table after one.  It takes weeks to recover; however, I can imagine Ray up and walking a lot sooner than anyone of us here might expect.  Those doctors and nurses will take good care of him.  God bless them.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 02:51:47 AM by Gina »

jingle52

Straight from the heart
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 06:54:54 AM »

Dear Ray,
Before you have this operation I would just like to write a few lines of gratitude and admiration to you as our teacher of God’s Truths, I have been lost in the desert of ignorance and pride, and I’ve come to know that truly our Father Almighty has a plan for all His children and that, God having dragged me to Jesus Christ has led me to BT and your teaching.
Well Ray, may God Almighty, who has called you, to enlighten the sheep in this technological age, who He is calling/has called out of Babylon, may be merciful now on you and guide the hands of the surgeon who will perform this delicate operation.
I thank you  for all the diligence and the tens of thousands of hours spent to let the Truths in its purity and simplicity be known and exposed to the world.
I thank you for continuing even though you’ve had your (abundant) share of personal and family suffering, to help us as is evident in all the emails you replied to, the Bible Studies and Conferences you held and the most inspiring website ever! The LOF series was a turning point for me and many thousands like me.  (I stumbled onto it in 2008, and haven’t stopped reading and learning)
We, who believe ALL those Truths, are praying for you, so that you may once again, continue helping thousands who read the BT website.
May God be with you and Manuela.

Sorry I cannot send this directly from work, so I would have to ask the mods to please send this on to Ray.

Jingle

p.s. (emailed that on to Ray for you, Kat)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:55:07 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.