bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks for you Prayers  (Read 4576 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks for you Prayers
« on: July 17, 2006, 02:31:25 PM »

Thanks for your prayers, but we need them now more that ever.

My son was diagnosed today with diabetes.

I know that it is God's will, I can accept that as a father but it is alot for a 15 year old to understand and accept.

Craig

mongoose

Re: Thanks for you Prayers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 03:09:45 PM »

Craig,  My prayers are with you and your son.  It'll be an adjustment but it is good that it was caught and he can make the changes necessary to preserve his health.  This is usually a very managable condition.  It is sometimes difficult to accept, let alone understand, God's will.  I pray He will give your son understanding and strength to get through this trying time.

mongoose

joyful1

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 06:22:31 PM »

Craig-
I have a nephew and a cousin with the same diagnosis, both take insulin but are considering switching to  natural methods.

For encouragement, just do a quick word search for water-soluble cinnamon and see the very good results that the medical community is getting with this treatment!

This information has been around for years but the medical community is just now catching up....still as a nurse, I understand your worry....God bless! Joyful1

Craig

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 06:40:25 PM »

Craig-
I have a nephew and a cousin with the same diagnosis, both take insulin but are considering switching to  natural methods.

For encouragement, just do a quick word search for water-soluble cinnamon and see the very good results that the medical community is getting with this treatment!

This information has been around for years but the medical community is just now catching up....still as a nurse, I understand your worry....God bless! Joyful1

Thanks, but they think he has type 1.  I don't think that would help him??

Craig

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 10:53:26 PM »

Actually, Craig, it helps with both type one and type two but the usage is different.   If you'd like, I'd be glad to give you some links to follow up on...some studies are showing very encouraging reports! You can let me know...joyful1

Craig

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 10:56:06 PM »

Actually, Craig, it helps with both type one and type two but the usage is different.   If you'd like, I'd be glad to give you some links to follow up on...some studies are showing very encouraging reports! You can let me know...joyful1

That would be fine.

PM me please.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.