bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE MCATS!  (Read 3441 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
THE MCATS!
« on: February 15, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »

So, I'm enrolling for the princeton review over the summer for 3 months of some hardcore studying and by the grace of God, taking the MCATS in august, on the 4th.. and then going to italy for two weeks. Okay, the italy part is wishful thinking... I'd like to think this is how my schedual will play out this summer heh.. but i'm enrolling for this summer class as I type this up now.

Anyway... Ill need some HUGE prayers from EVERYONE here that God give me the strength to dedicate 10 hours a day to studying for 3 months straight and that by His divine intervention I get a 34+ or higher on my MCAT SCORE. This is all several months down the road, even the course itself and the preperations but im doing my enrolling now and I just know I'm going to need God Almighty to get me through this. If I score a 34 or higher on my mcat, I know ill get into a medical school in the US somewhere, which will be awesome and then the biggest road block in my way that I can see to me becoming a Dr. will be old news! I'm really nervous and scared, because its like the biggest thing i've ever had to face in my life, but i know Jesus is bigger! So i'm praying, I'm hoping and you can bet your behind ill be studying like crazy! God willing. Heh. This is going to take a whole lot of maturity on my part, much of which I think im lacking >.> Heh.

Ok so please, if you can remember me in your prayers for these upcoming events in my life I would be forever grateful! And maybe one day by God's grace, I can be your DR too! :D Or your kids :P

Thank you and God bless,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

Re: THE MCATS!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 11:58:12 PM »

Awww, don't be scared.  If God wants you to pass that MCAT, He will give you the strength and the maturity to do the studying. 

I wish you all the best, Alex.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: THE MCATS!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 03:07:58 AM »

Awww, don't be scared.  If God wants you to pass that MCAT, He will give you the strength and the maturity to do the studying. 

I wish you all the best, Alex.

Thank you Gina very much! The nice thing about the MCATs is that you can take it as many times as you want... but I want to get this right the first time. I wanna do really well the first time to redeem myself for having screwed around at community college for so long. At least that's what I'm praying will happen.

I saw a kid with downsyndrome today, he came into the Dr.'s office. He was happy as a clam, besides being sick, but seeing him made me realize how selfish and ungrateful I can be at times... I'm in good health (well, besides getting over the flu :P), my looks fair better than his, my family is safe, I have a roof over my head at night, I eat everyday and I have the wonderful opportunity of going to school. This child.. might not have some of these things, in fact hes already at a disadvantage yet he was so full of life. Seeing kids that way...not just those with disabilities but any of them, it keeps me grounded. It makes me want to protect that life of theirs. I had this overwhelming feeling of joy after all that hit me, that this, this is where I want to be. Protecting God's children, be they young or old, even if it means He has to take from me.

That's my drive!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.