bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 21, 2012 - Message From Ray  (Read 7285 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
February 21, 2012 - Message From Ray
« on: February 21, 2012, 01:56:04 PM »

Dear Forum members and Readers worldwide!

Since we are now down to hours before my scheduled hip replacement operation, I thought it needful for me to write to you.

My surgeon and staff are not particularly confident of the success of this operations.  My family physician made it known to me that "You are not a candidate for any major surgery."  After viewing and discussing my situation with Dr. Branberry (one of the very best orthopedic surgeons in the region), it was concluded that I would die if this major hip fracture was not fixed.

One of their main concerns is the anesthesia.  They felt general anesthesia too dangerous, but then upon further deliberation they felt that a epidural injection of anesthesia into the spinal carried its own life-threathen dangers for someone in my cancer condition.  I believe now that they have settled on general anesthesia.  They will remove all of the upper femur, neck, and head, and drill out the remaining femur down toward the knee to insert an much longer anchoring rod than is normally used, as the top of the femur is eaten to thin from cancer to support much lateral pressure without re-breaking.  Operation is 9:00am tomorrow morning, so we won't have long to wait.  Then there are the serious post-op problems to deal with--infection, rejection, and infection.  What I have on my side to beat all these odds is an army of Christian believers worldwide who I know will be asking our God for merciful intervention.

On a brighter side, as most of you know, my wife fully supports me and all that I do. She is truly a help-mate of the highest caliber. She is not a Believer in the doctrines that we all believe in, however.  She loves and loves to serve any and all who come to our home during Conferences and scheduled Bible studies.  Always has volunteered on her own to prepare nice lunches for all that come to our home, and writes and communicates via e-mail with others of you.  But last night something incredible took place.  I was reading a few responses from some of you when she stopped me and said:  "You know there are a lot of people out there who don't have computers or the use of one, and wouldn't know how to use one if they had one.  There must be a way to reach those people with your teaching."  I was floored!  So I began telling her of some ideas I had where we might go to more and more cities (not just the few we go to regularly), where we know of virtually no one who is following the truths of bible-truths.com.  If our loyal members could help pay for a hall and pay for a good-sized media ad for any particular city, perhaps people would come.  I could write a mind-grabbing ad for the local news paper or maybe a short TV ad.

Something to be considering should God grant me healing and strength to do it.  Let me know what you all think.

I have finished my introduction to my "Creed" or "Statement of Faith" that we will be now posting on our bible-truths home page under the caption: "Ray Releases His CREED."  There is nothing orthodox about my Creed.  It is totally different from any such statement of faith on the Internet.  A warning:  most people will NOT understand my statement of faith.  They will find it doesn't contain enough specific beliefs and / or doctrines.  They will think it has little meaning. They will think it entirely too short, etc.  That's because few will understand it without considerable meditation and prayerful consideration.  Every word is profoundly accurate and all-encompassing. But the reason many if not most religious creeds and statements of faith do NOT fully believe in and live by every single word of my little one sentence statement of faith.  Fact is most religions and Christian denominations and sects do not fully understand, or believe, or live by every word of my creed.  Conversion and time will prove the validity and profoundness of my creed and / or statement of faith.

I hope that all of you know how profoundly I love each and every one of you, and yes, that includes all of you that I do not as yet know personally.  I might not now know you personally, where you live, how many children you have, what your occupation is, but I do know "OF you!"  I pray for all of you daily.  I pray for physical and spiritual prosperity for all, and especially so for all those who have financially sacrificed to keep our little ministry going for nearly twelve years now.  It's just amazing how in today's world, a site such as ours can become the center of attention almost overnight.

All it takes is that right message that is followed up on by a few million u-tube viewers who get the proverbial snowball rolling down the hill getting larger and larger with every revolution.  Maybe it will come about through our debunking of the Christian Hell doctrine, or the tithing doctrine, or maybe just the way I might comment on some national event of international interest.  I look forward to that day. When the Christian Church begins an unrestrained media campaign against us, then the "chosen of God" will become strong in the faith as never before.

Well I hope that your prayers will be with me tomorrow as mine will be for you.  Yes, "These are the days that try men's souls!"

May God bless, protect you, and keep you through His Great Love,

Ray
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:49:36 PM by Craig »

Gina

Re: February 21, 2012 - Message From Ray
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »

We will be praying for you, Ray.

(Manuela, you rock!)

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 02:59:52 PM »

There are more prayers than anyone could imagine and if it is His will..we will see a great success tomorrow from the surgery!! and yes, Gina...I agree Manuela ROCKS big time!!

prayers and love for Ray and his family!!
Kathy

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »

God's will be done.  And I can think of nothing better to pray for and we know that prayer will always be answered.

Delandus

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 03:11:15 PM »

May God bless you through this trial,I know he is with you.Thanks for the teaching.

JD

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »

Dear Ray,

May God bless all of us with healing and continued improvement for you.
You have given us much to think about and God has given us the desire to know and to follow the truth.

May the peace of God follow with you.
Indiana Bob

eggi

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »

Dear Ray and Manuela,

This is the day the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it. We ask God to send prosperity and healing and peace and all good things for you.

God bless all, keep praying.
Love in Christ, Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 04:33:13 AM »

dear ray and manuela.
i love you both so very much.
my heart and my prayers are with you.

claudia

bob

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 09:41:16 AM »

Our prayers go along with all others Ray. From your post: "If our loyal members could help pay for a hall and pay for a good-sized media ad for any particular city, perhaps people would come.  I could write a mind-grabbing ad for the local news paper or maybe a short TV ad." 
Count us in for  help. May God grant this wish and Sue and I the privledge to help.   God bless you and your family Ray.
 Bob n Sue.

servias

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 11:44:17 AM »

May GOD send our love to you and your family during this difficult time as he has sent your love to us through all your writings.   

Foxx

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 02:27:00 PM »

I know you are currently under the knife as I'm typing this but I am so thankful for God placing you in my life Ray. He has granted you a wisdom that most do not know and all the people here at BT love you and you wife. You are in my prayers, sir. Thank you for providing a way to let everyone see so many truths and continue, despite your difficult condition, to provide more for us and show us that you have never forgotten us who care about you. You have so many friends, Ray. We can not all be there but believe me when I say that virtually not a day goes by where I don't think of you and your teachings.

You have made a permanent imprint on my heart. I don't know if I will ever get to meet you in person but I am continually thankful for the blessings of our Lord that permitted me to come across your site.

Love you, brother.

-Matt

Revilonivek

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 07:36:03 PM »

Ray,

May God give you grace and peace every time through your personal persecutions.  I give thanks to God for you. It is awesome to see how faith increases mightily in you and everyone here. It is amazing to see God's love for us that grows even greater every time we learn something new.

God bless you Ray! May the kingdom of God grow further and further in each one of us and ourselves!

Denise

Gina

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 11:53:16 PM »

It's just amazing how in today's world, a site such as ours can become the center of attention almost overnight.

I'm an Alexa.com surfer.  This site is way up there on the stats.  It was even way-er up there about a year ago.  Not sure why.  Anyway, I just get bored sometimes and go, "Gee, I wonder what the rank is."  It's fascinating to consider how many websites are out there, and then be able to see instantly who is interested in what.  That's the kind of stuff I like to look at.  Oh, I love reading the dictionary now.  I'm just a fascinating person! ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:55:40 PM by Gina »

mavis92379

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 03:08:44 PM »

What exactly did Ray mean by this ?

If our loyal members could help pay for a hall and pay for a good-sized media ad for any particular city, perhaps people would come.  I could write a mind-grabbing ad for the local news paper or maybe a short TV ad.

This is a fascinating idea. I live in pretty well populated area about 60 miles north of Manhattan and always wanted to put an ad for bibletruths on a billboard along a major road. I guess the thought has always been with me but I never actualy do it. Its kind of expensive and not sure what it would lead too. I guess I could ask Ray his good to bad email ratio and probably expect the same.

-Matt

Gina

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 01:37:42 AM »

That's funny; I've thought the same thing.  But it sounds to me like Ray's thinking more in terms of a newspaper ad or TV ad.  That would be so cool.  I'd love it if you all could come here to L.A., but I think it'd have more of an impact if it were in Dallas.  And look at me!  I'm already planning the conference.  Shame on me.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 01:40:14 AM by Gina »

Foxx

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »

Yes Dallas! I think Dallas would be great? Why? Because I live here. Thats the only reason I think we need to get this underway.  *I kid*

But really, Dallas would probably be a good location. Perhaps a poll could be made of where BT members live. Major cities? Then perhaps if Ray decided to do another conference he could base it on where is closest for many other members? If that makes sense.

Of course, I would much rather Ray stay where he is, get better and write from home then to be only so-so and travel. With his health the way it is healing is taking care of himself is number one in importance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.