bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdy again ya'll  (Read 4012 times)

boanerges

Howdy again ya'll
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:56:54 PM »

Just wanted to drop a line to the forum members and say howdy thar.
i've been a member previously sometime back and just took time away from doing any posting, i guess i got burnt out and had to recoop  :) i would still drop in to read the post and reflect on the things discussed,but most of the time i would read the articles written by Ray, i'm in my 6th or 7th reading of the materials.

It seems that every time i read through the materials i always pick up something overlooked, or something just didn't sink in  in the previous reading  :)

While reading some of the posts in the threads here i would want to come to the forum and give a little contribution, or  say an amen or a thank you for something that was posted by a member in a thread, that happened the other day and it spurred me to join up again, but for the life of me now i don't remember what it was that spurred me to sign up again,:-[....... but i guess maybe it is for a future amen or thanks that i am back in.

Over the past seven or so years since  i have believed that Gods' plan is to redeem His entire creation has been an inspiration for me to deal with people differently than before coming to the realization of the truth.

i'll be dropping in from time to time to say an amen or a thanks for that from time to time, until then.....

God Bless

:)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Howdy again ya'll
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:24:06 PM »

Thanks for the introduction.  I hope you will have plenty to say 'amen' to coming.   :)
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Gina

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 12:00:26 AM »

Welcome back. :)

cherokee

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 08:07:30 AM »

Hey Boanerges,

Welcome Back.  :)

Blessings,
Suzie

Kat

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 11:02:24 AM »

Hi boanerges,

Glad to have you back  :)
Good to hear from you and it's always nice to know that just because somebody stopped posting doesn't mean they are not still with us. It is nice to have someone like minded to discuss things with, but especially being well versed in what we believe is a big plus. So I hope you do join in the discussions as another persons perspective can help round out a topic.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

wcd

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 07:23:49 AM »

I would go along with that,you always get new insight on re-reading Rays writings,I dont say much but am still around.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:08:09 AM by wcd »

Duane

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 10:41:52 PM »

I remember you!  Glad to have you back!
I don't think that it unusual at all to take time off now and then to re-focus---AND you can't go wrong reading Ray's material over and over.  I wish that I spent MORE time reading it but it seems that all I do is read--from morning til night!

There is just SO MUCH information on this internet, it seems that I will NEVER get it ALL read!  ;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.