bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a snowball rolling down the hill getting larger and larger with every revolution  (Read 7287 times)

acomplishedartis

''All it takes is that right message that is followed up on by a few million u-tube viewers who get the proverbial snowball rolling down the hill getting larger and larger with every revolution.  Maybe it will come about through our debunking of the Christian Hell doctrine, or the tithing doctrine, or maybe just the way I might comment on some national event of international interest.  I look forward to that day. When the Christian Church begins an unrestrained media campaign against us, then the "chosen of God" will become strong in the faith as never before.''  L.Ray Smith

Right now I fill exited about life, great changes for me are about to come, at the same time I feel overwhelmed because I don't know the future. Considering life is so short in comparison with what is awaiting for us after the resurrection of the dead, For me, I don't see a life full of only flowers and bliss. 

With a clear mind, and  your knowelege of the basic truths... What are we going to do?   

How would we keep the snow ball rolling down the hills? 

How would YOU react if a great and ugly persecution to the ''chosen of God'' would arise?

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 05:21:29 PM by Moises »

acomplishedartis

Moises,

I have got it figured out if a big persecution arises.  If they come to take me to prison for my beliefs, I'm going to tell them I'm unimportant and am just a member of the Forum.

That they need to go and see Ray, Dennis, Craig and the moderators if they want detailed explanations of our beliefs.  No problemo.   8)

John

I wasn't refereeing to that kind of persecution. Persecution by means of force is out of fashion. Now, things are more tough, persecution hits directly into the hearts.
As long minds get caught into unprofitable things, there is no need for using other means...

John, I know you are joking...

good luck with your plan!

ps. (I made some editing to my original post to simplify it. But the main subject of it, remainds the same)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member

john, you crack me up!

claudia

Gina

I'd take that comment from JFK as a huge compliment if I was a moderator.  I would!

acomplishedartis

Moises,

I have got it figured out if a big persecution arises.  If they come to take me to prison for my beliefs, I'm going to tell them I'm unimportant and am just a member of the Forum.

That they need to go and see Ray, Dennis, Craig and the moderators if they want detailed explanations of our beliefs.  No problemo.   8)

John

I wasn't refereeing to that kind of persecution. Persecution by means of force is out of fashion. Now, things are more tough, persecution hits directly into the hearts.
As long minds get caught into unprofitable things, there is no need for using other means...

ps. (I made some editing to my original post to simplify it. But the main subject of it, remainds the same)

Don't be so sure that persecution by force is out of fashion.  Force and violence are part of the beast.  However, I believe the moderators should be willing to take the 1st bullet---or the 2nd, 3rd or 4th.   ;D ;D ;D

The only way you could go to prison would be if what you believe makes you do something that brings you persecution.

You can tell them that you are just a foum member, and random names, they will not care at all, you can call the modes, but they will too far.
 You might need a better plan :)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

I would tell them if it wasn't for John there would be no need for moderators so they best take him. :P

Craig
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 08:09:05 AM by Craig »

lilitalienboi16

Moises,

John

Don't be so sure that persecution by force is out of fashion.  Force and violence are part of the beast.  However, I believe the moderators should be willing to take the 1st bullet---or the 2nd, 3rd or 4th.   ;D ;D ;D

ROFL!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

I would tell them if it wasn't for John there would be no need for moderators so they best take him. :P

Craig

hahahhaahaha
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

lilitalienboi16

I'd just tell them, THANKS FOR WAITING SO LONG, I WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN SCHOOL >.>

cjwood

moises, i enjoyed your thread post.  you rock!   8)   

i have been re-reading and studying the new testament.  i am in the chapter of acts now.  almost at the end.  your question of, "how would you react if a great and ugly persecution to the chosen of God would arise?", causes me to meditate on the persecution which did befall the witnesses, and disciples of Christ after He ascended.  there is nothing that can separate us from Christ.  NOTHING.  not even persecution.  all that were persecuted among the first "christians", continued stedfast in their faith in Christ Jesus, the risen Son of God the Father.  they never faltered, and they were murdered, just as the prophets of the old testament.  i truly would rather die than denounce the Truth that Christ Jesus was and is the Son of God, the Father Creator.  i could never deny that Christ is my Savior and Bridegroom.  NEVER...

anyway, sorry to kinda go off track for a moment.  or twelve.   ;D

thanks for the thread amigo.   8)

claudia
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 03:23:41 AM by cjwood »

acomplishedartis

moises, i enjoyed your thread post.  you rock!   8)   

i have been re-reading and studying the new testament.  i am in the chapter of acts now.  almost at the end.  your question of, "how would you react if a great and ugly persecution to the chosen of God would arise?", causes me to meditate on the persecution which did befall the witnesses, and disciples of Christ after He ascended.  there is nothing that can separate us from Christ.  NOTHING.  not even persecution.  all that were persecuted among the first "christians", continued stedfast in their faith in Christ Jesus, the risen Son of God the Father.  they never faltered, and they were murdered, just as the prophets of the old testament.  i truly would rather die than denounce the Truth that Christ Jesus was and is the Son of God, the Father Creator.  i could never deny that Christ is my Savior and Bridegroom.  NEVER...

anyway, sorry to kinda go off track for a moment.  or twelve.   ;D

thanks for the thread amigo.   8)

claudia

Hi Claudia, thanks for your comment. It has been days since I was able to check out these present tread, but finally. I think you brought to it what I was trying to convey from the beginning. Now that you mention the book of acts, I made these tread after reading the book of acts, and I am sure this is one of the reasons I came to write what I wrote. I was talking serious but I didn't mind the jokes.

I believe that we are all going trough a level of persection, sometimes it's hard to personally realize about it, because it is usually very different from the apostles circumstances at the time when the book of acts was writen. But if we would put enough attention to our surroundings... I think we would start to realize how even our daily speech's and types of interactions tend to be so limited.

Extol

I'd just tell them, THANKS FOR WAITING SO LONG, I WASTED SO MUCH TIME IN SCHOOL >.>

HAHA great answer Alex! I love you bro.  8)

lilitalienboi16

HAHA great answer Alex! I love you bro.  8)

<3 you too :D :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.