bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: All things are yours !  (Read 11254 times)

longhorn

Re: All things are yours !
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »

So who Pray Tell are " All the Vials Trumpets and 7 last Plagues in Revelation meant for " ?  Somebody else.  Blessed is he who Reads,Hear and KEEPS the sayings of this book, Rev 1:3.   The entirety of scripture is about 2 men, Our OLd man carnal and by nature " Children of Wrath ( Eph 2:3) and Our new man who having All carnality burned out of us (Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the ( " Firery Trial " ) ( NOW ) wjich is to try you, 1PET 4:12 which is not subject to God's wrath 1 Thes 5:9.  But to think our Old man which we are first will not " Drink the Cup " of God's wrath.. Oh well.

I guess The following verses are not to be ( which we are admonished ) to do, are not to be kept.  Rev 6:17 , Rev 11: 18,  Rev 12:12, Rev 14:8, Rev 14:10,
" Rev 14:19 ( might want to re-read that one), Rev 15:1 ( what about that one.) Rev 15:7 ( guess that only applies to really bad people), Rev 16:1 ( Somebody other than me I guess), Rev 16:19 ( surely this can't be me) Rev 18:3 ( Fred down the street I guess) Rev 19:15 ( Oh Well).  To think our Old Man will not taste the fierceness of his wrath is truely blinded.

Gina

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 04:13:52 PM »

I stopped reading Mike Vinson's site after Ray took his link off the Bible-Truths.com website, Longhorn. 

I'm sure Marques and someone else can answer your assertions much better than I.

I suppose those plagues are meant for those who will receive the "many lashes" -- those who KNEW the Lord's will but didn't DO (keep) it.  How can a person be blessed (happy, to be envied) while being subject to God's wrath?  Who in their right mind would be envious of a person undergoing God's wrath, Longhorn?  Do you even think about what you're saying? 

longhorn

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 04:40:32 PM »

Those who knew the Lord's will, but didn't ( Don't) are every single one of us.  Paul said it best, For what I am doing, I do not understand, For what I will to do, that I do not practice, but what I hate, that I do.  Are we diffrent from Paul?  The so called " My Assertation " are not mine, but from the very mouth of Christ.  Your argument is not with me, but the scriptures I listed are " Words that proceed from the mouth of God".  Yes these are not " Smooth Words " for those on milk, but it changes not the fact that we cannot " Take away or add " ( from)-(to) Christ's words.

mharrell08

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 04:47:55 PM »

So who Pray Tell are " All the Vials Trumpets and 7 last Plagues in Revelation meant for " ?  Somebody else.

Mother Babylon, who we are called to come out of:

Rev 18:4  I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her (Mother Babylon), my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Blessed is he who Reads,Hear and KEEPS the sayings of this book, Rev 1:3.   The entirety of scripture is about 2 men, Our OLd man carnal and by nature " Children of Wrath ( Eph 2:3) and Our new man who having All carnality burned out of us (Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the ( " Firery Trial " ) ( NOW ) wjich is to try you, 1PET 4:12 which is not subject to God's wrath 1 Thes 5:9.  But to think our Old man which we are first will not " Drink the Cup " of God's wrath.. Oh well.

One cannot be saved from God's wrath [Rom 5:9] and still be subject to it, Longhorn. Being judged by fire has nothing to do with God's wrath. All the symbolic fires in scripture (Gehenna Fire, Everlasting/Eonian Fire, Lake of Fire) are all the same and we all, believer and unbeliever, are judged by them.

But concerning God's wrath, how can you 'keep the saying' of scripture that tells you to 'not partake of' and are 'saved from'?

I guess The following verses are not to be ( which we are admonished ) to do, are not to be kept.  Rev 6:17 , Rev 11: 18,  Rev 12:12, Rev 14:8, Rev 14:10,
" Rev 14:19 ( might want to re-read that one), Rev 15:1 ( what about that one.) Rev 15:7 ( guess that only applies to really bad people), Rev 16:1 ( Somebody other than me I guess), Rev 16:19 ( surely this can't be me) Rev 18:3 ( Fred down the street I guess) Rev 19:15 ( Oh Well).  To think our Old Man will not taste the fierceness of his wrath is truely blinded.

And again, not one of these verses declare God's Elect being subject to God's wrath. If one did, you would simply post it and this discussion would be over. You can point out all the scriptures you want about God's wrath, but until you show one that directly says or implies God's wrath being placed on His Elect or believers, this entire premise is false.

We here at BT, as a ministry and gathering of like-minded, have been through this before and hopefully can avoid now. If anyone wants to believe in this false doctrine, fine...just don't bring it here as it has been refuted more times than it's worth. Hope you all understand.

Marques
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.