bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for girl with broken neck  (Read 3539 times)

Foxx

Prayer for girl with broken neck
« on: March 10, 2012, 04:18:17 AM »

My friend, Matt Carter who is in gymnastics and is a tumbler, has a friend who I do not personally know but here is this situation:

Pray for Deborah! For those of you who don't know she was doing a routine that she'd done a hundred times and after losing her focus she landed bad and broke her neck. She is now paralyzed from the waist down and is on a venilator. Doctors don't have much hope for any change in function. My heart goes out to that gym in oklahoma, nobody should ever have to go through that...

Thank you everyone for your prayers

Gina

Re: Prayer for girl with broken neck
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:51:59 PM »

Aw man, that's sad.  Tell your friend Matt I will definitely pray for Deborah.

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 12:10:29 AM »

I am praying for Deborah also.
My mother-in-law broke her neck in the sixties in a car wreck. Was in a cast from waist to the top of her head for about a year, and was never paralyzed. She is 77 years old now and still going by the grace of God. Hopefully Deborah will see improvement, I pray she does.

Joel
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:33:49 AM by Joel »

Samson

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »

My friend, Matt Carter who is in gymnastics and is a tumbler, has a friend who I do not personally know but here is this situation:

Pray for Deborah! For those of you who don't know she was doing a routine that she'd done a hundred times and after losing her focus she landed bad and broke her neck. She is now paralyzed from the waist down and is on a venilator. Doctors don't have much hope for any change in function. My heart goes out to that gym in oklahoma, nobody should ever have to go through that...

Thank you everyone for your prayers

So sorry for Deborah and I thought that I had problems, at least I can walk, hopefully they can find a way to help Her, She's so young, My wife and I will pray for Her.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »

i add my voice to the prayers for deborah.  i ask God the Father, even now, to envelope this family with mercy, love, and comfort.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.