bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray for my son who is depressed  (Read 3733 times)

cheekie3

Pray for my son who is depressed
« on: March 13, 2012, 11:17:59 AM »

All

Please pray for my son who feels worthless, has no respect from anyone and is unemployed. He is in a very bad way.

Thanks, Regards, George.

onelovedread

Re: Pray for my son who is depressed
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 11:37:19 AM »

When I lived in rural Jamaica I saw with my own eyes God transform many young men and women who were in the very same condition. Now many are living here in America and doing well in every aspect of life. I know God is able and testify from experience. I will be praying for your son, George.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 03:20:21 PM »

All

Please pray for my son who feels worthless, has no respect from anyone and is unemployed. He is in a very bad way.

Thanks, Regards, George.

Praying for your son george! I can say, the fear of these things happening to me has been something that has crept its way into my mind all to often, I sympathize and can relate very much with your son. I hope he makes it out of this soon but I will certainly pray!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 05:39:16 PM »

i include my prayer for your son george.  depression is a hard road to travel.  i battle it daily, but am realizing that nothing separates us from God the Father.  not even the darkness that can try to cover us in depression, sadness, and despair.  i pray that God the Father will send a specific angel to minister and comfort your son.  there IS worth in your son.  our awesome Father Creator brought forth your son and he is unique, whether he understands it or not at this time in his life.  prayers for sure on your behalf and his.

stand strong in the faith which our Father has given you george.  He will NEVER let you down, even if it looks like it is getting darker before the Light shines through for encouragement.

claudia
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:09:05 PM by cjwood »

Joel

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »

I can relate George.
If he is depressed, or oppressed, he is in my prayers.

Joel

deblynn

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 11:58:03 PM »

George:
My heart goes out to your son, and for the anguish you feel as a parent.  I have a personal saying--"As long as there's life, there's hope".  I pray for his mind to be freed up, as depression can cover the thought processes like a dark blanket.  With the prayerful support backing up your request, stand and watch what the Lord will do!  No despair is so deep, that He can't pull your son out.
-Debra
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.